escape

yandere!teen!charles lee ray x fem!reader

WARNING! This imagine contains obsessive behavior, yandere behavior, possessiveness, drugging, kidnapping, manipulation, etc.

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED! 

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT CONDONE ANY OF THIS BEHAVIOR IN REAL LIFE, IF YOU ARE IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS, CALL 911! 

Please read this imagine with caution if some of the topics does trigger you. I figured that i will do a yandere imagine for him since i did junior + jake already, next will be devon and lexy. I do want to do other imagines though.

You had been in this hell hole for a year now. Your parents were still looking for you, you saw it in the newspapers. It made you happy knowing they weren't going to stop searching for you. Charles was not an easy person.

He was a psychopath, unlike most psychopaths, he was born a psycho, not made. You knew that. So, why did a psychopath incapable of love, fall for you? You shouldn't have gotten that job at the group home he stayed at.

You wanted your own money so you applied for a job as a maid at a group home for troubled boys. You loved children, so how hard could it be? It wasn't too hard. "Boys, we have a new staff joining us, the owner of the group home said. "Meet Y/N L/N, how old are you?"

You smiled. "Sixteen. I really like children so this job will be fun." The owner smiled at you, Charles gave you an uneasy grin as he introduced himself, along with everyone else. Then, a few months later, your whole life changed.

"Y/n, you seem tired, is everything okay? Charles asked one day, concern in his voice. You had to be honest with him, right? You worked as a maid really hard, and you didnt even have to support your family. 

You went home exhausted and went to bed pretty early all the time. "Okay, i am pretty tired, You admitted. "This job is more harder than i thought." "Well, you might be thirsty, Charles said, kindly, handing you a glass of water. "Take this."

Normally, you thought it would be weird to take a glass of water from a random boy that you knew, BUT, he had only been nice to you this entire time, plus you were extremely thirsty so you began drinking. 

For some reason, you got even more tired as he plastered a creepy, uneasy smile across his face before everything went black around you. Ever since, you had been stuck with him. You were really far from home.

Today was another horrid day in wherever you were. Over the past year, he let you roam around so at least you weren't tied down. You saw an open window in the place, realizing this ws your only chance of escaping.

You managed to climb through it and saw the fresh air and outside world. Surprisingly, Charles wasn't in your room watching your every move or telling you every second that you were his. 

He was quite possessive of you, and that was not okay. You never liked him in that way, and you never got the chance to even tell him that. You needed to go find your family, and saw a few missing posters of you.

You managed to find your home and knocked on the door. "Hello? M/n said, before seeing you,"Y/N! You're alive, D/N look! she is here!" D/N Hugged you. "Mom, Dad, i missed you, You said. they both reply, "we missed you too."

Eventually, you returned back to your normal life, but oh, Charles wasn't done with you yet...