yandere! chucky series headcanons

Includes Junior, Lexy, Devon, and Jake. ALL AGED UP TO 16!
I actually might do these more often lol

Jake[x male reader]

-Jake is a soft yandere who would do anything for you but also wouldn't do something you don't want to do.

-But if you kept being called the f slur for being in a boyx boy relationship, that person would most likely disappear.

-Jake lost his mom and dad so he'd be kind of clingy because he's insecure of losing you.

-If his s/o would try to end the relationship he would guilt trip you into staying, instead of like threatening you.

-Jake would still be innocent and pure as much as possible! The sweetest yandere ever!

-because of that factor you would eventually fall for him, he was so sweet to you, although you partially fell for him due to manipulation.

-BUT, Jake would still kill for you even if he is a softy yandere who just wants you to be happy and with him.

-however if you insisted like after a while you couldn't stay with him he would let you go, at least for a little while, maybe 6 months or a year?

Devon[x male reader]

-Just Like Jake, he would be a soft yandere and not totally bad, but still would be.

-since he is into true crime and all that, he knows how to cover up a kidnapping and get away with it.

-He loves cuddles and wouldn't ever try to hurt you, but If you asked to leave he would actually let you.

-He wouldn't get too jealous around other people but since he still a yandere he would kill for you but that would just make you even more scared of him.

-if you do leave he would try everything in his power to get you back, even if it means forcefully kidnapping you again.

-In his mind he doesn't think that kidnapping you is wrong even though you've told him a million times it is.

-Like Jake you would eventually fall for him since he's a sweet person and caring to you. Stockholm syndrome basically.

-Devon isn't violent at all with you, because all he wants is for you to be happy and it makes him very happy that you'd stay with him.

-STILL, He would do anything for you. like jake, is the sweetest yandere ever, but also pretty smart so your chances of escaping is slim, very slim.

Lexy[x fem!reader]

-At first, Lexy would dislike you and bully you, but in the end, she would become obsessed wih you and would stalk you, so she would be an obsessive yandere.

-Unlike Jake and Devon, she wouldn't have mercy and kill anyone who even looks at you. Of course, she would get away with it, being the daughter of the mayor had its perks from time to time. 

-Instead of straight away kidnapping you, she would make sure you two start dating and then eventually kidnap you one way or another.

-Lexy would pretend to have no idea that you had gone missing and give police bad leads and frame someone else, perhaps someone who was flirting with you, easier than killing in her opinion.

-Lexy still loves cuddling and kisses, but you dont ever fall for her because she is kind of cold ands also was your bully so why would you?

-Basically, you're gonna be living in misery for the rest of your life. 

Junior[x fem!reader]

-Junior would have instantly become obsessed with you. He IS different from lexy, jake and devon, he is a possessive and manipulative yandere, extremely manipulative.

-He uses his charms in so many situations, he also takes advantage of the fact that he is attractive, and makes sure you fall into his trap. 

-The main reason he is so possessive is because in his mind he believes you are his, nobody else's. 

-This dude kills for you and also fights people brutally for you, but you never really witness them under circumstances that he makes sure of it. 

-He wouldn't kidnap you right away, instead making you his official girlfriend first, that kind of would make it so much easier to kidnap you.

-Junior is very very possessive, and never let's you leave him at all, or where he kidnapped you. 

-In SO MANY situations Junior has been able to manipulate you from leaving. 

-No matter what, he will find you if you escape. 

I did this one out of pure boredom, so if you would like more of chucky series characters x reader headcanons lmk! This one was fun to make:)