i love you so

yandere!devon x male!reader

warnings: stalking.

yandere devon would 100% be a softie, just like him normally😩

In order to pass in social studies, you had to find a partner to work on a project, and you happened to be very anti-social, which meant you were bound to fail. That was, until an cute boy approached you.

"Hey y/n, He said. "Hey Devon, You said softly. "Would you like to be my partner? He asked. You nod. "Sure, i would like that." He smiled. Prior to this, he had been stalking you for quite some time. 

Devon did have an attraction towards you, more like an obsession, but same thing right? Because of that, Devon knew how anti-social you were, so approaching you was his best shot. Over the next week, your friendship blossomed.

He wanted more, and so did you, just too scared to admit it. "Y/N, We did really good job, Devon smiled, looking at the finished project. "We did, you admit, giving him a big smile. You kept looking at his lips, and he noticed.

He'd been waiting for this moment forever.

You leaned in, and he did too, kissing your lips, and you kissed back. He smiled."I love you so." "I love you too, Devon, You reply, interlocking your hand in his.