jealous

junior x fem!reader

Late Night homework was not so fun, you normally never did homework at night, but the one time you procrastinated was why you even were in this situation. You yawned as you answered the final question. You could have asked your boyfriend, Junior to help, he kind of was a genius.

But oh well, now you could finally go to sleep. 

You heard your mother in the morning call your name. "Y/N! She said, shaking you back and forth. You groaned, your alarm would go off in an hour, why so early? "Mom, You whined. "I didn't have to get up yet."

"I know, but you could have slept in if i didnt tell you, M/n said, crossing her arms sternly. You got up and got ready, your mother always drove you to school and after school instead of the bus. Your phone beeped. 

Your boyfriend was texting you, which always made you feel happy and get butterflies. "Mom, I don't want to be late! You whine. "y/n, you won't be, M/n assured. You looked a the window, sighing and then exhaling.

As soon as you entered the school, Jake and Devon, your two best friends greeted you. "Y/N! They said, hugging you. You chuckled. "Guys, we saw each other this weekend. Relax. anyways, we have a few minutes before class."

"Then we should talk, Devon suggested, standing by a locker, holding hands with Jake, his new boyfriend. You yawned softly. "I wish i remembered to do my homework earlier, i stayed up half the night to do it."

Jake laughed. "Very unlike you, y/n/n." "I know! You laugh, then glance over to see Junior, he looked pissed off for some reason, and saw him approach you. "y/n, can we talk privately? He asked, clearly not seeing Jake and Devon holding hands.

"Sure, you asked, confusion in your voice, what on earth was he so annoyed about anyways? "Why the fuck are you spending more time with them than me? Junior asked, crossing his arms. 

"Are you jealous? You asked, putting two and two together. He shrugged, putting his hands in his pockets. "Seriously, Junior, Devon and Jake are a couple! You smile and chuckle, approaching him. "I can't believe you right now. I love you only, all yours, Wheeler." He kissed you, then smiled."I forgive you, Y/N." You sighed and interlocked your hand in his. 

He got jealous way too easily.