ok, maybe i do like you

teen!charles lee ray x male!reader

requested by: -ENH4F41RY                                                                

REQUESTED:     [YES]            NO

Originally, you were going to be Charles' next victim, let's be real, he thinks that way to everyone he meets. That was, until he saw himself fall for you, a dude, and him, a dude as well! He had been trying to not be attracted to the same gender.

In his psychotic little world, that wasn't right, or at least that was what a lot of people around him when he was not an orphan told him. Of course, had his parents remained alive they probably would've supported him.

"Y/n is going to be your roommate for a bit, Ms. Janie said. "Not too long, his parents put him in here because he's been in a bit of trouble." "Hi, You said. Charles waved a hello, still lost in his thoughts.

Surprisingly, you did nothing wrong. Why were you in a group home for troubled boys? you came out as bi to your parents and they wanted you to get help... so here you were. You sighed, entering the room.

There was another bed so you sat on the other one, attempting to hold back your tears. When he first met you, Charles disliked how... emotional you were, at night, he heard you cry. But then again, he had no context.

Still, it was pretty annoying. 

Then boom! He fell for you, tragic for Charles who never loved anyone before, not even his own parents(he killed his own mother, that says a lot)  "Y/n, are you okay? Charles asked one dy. You sniffed. "Not really."

"Why? He asked, softly, for the first time ever, feeling concern for someone. "My parents just sent me another letter, You sighed. "They hate me for being bisexual so each day they always said the same letter, calling me the f slur." Charles' blood was boiling, but he simply hugged you, a gesture that took you by surprise.

"ok, charles mutters under his breath. "maybe i do like you."