coming out again LMFAO

for some reason this is so hard to say but you guys are so supportive so i shouldn't be terrified right now. anyways, for so long i've been questioning who i am and if i really identified as the sex i got at birth.

the difference between gender and sex is that sex is male or female, and gender is a social construct for those who don't know.

putting labels can be both a good and bad thing but it also is pretty stressful. i felt comfortable with the label i had for a while. but recently, things kind of changed. the whole reason i had a depressive state and still have depression is because for so long i felt there was a missing piece of the puzzle.

of course, i still am not comfortable even coming out to my parents as a non-binary pansexual or my siblings. the last time i came out to my fake ass friends they said ew, that i was a girl and purposefully misgendered me for so long.

 so tip, get actual friends<3

ANYWAYS, i wrote this to finally come out to you guys, because the message board isn't entirely helpful but yk...lol i am gonna get back to the point. 

I still identify as pansexual, that is one label i know i am and never changing BUT, there is one thing that has changed.

I kind of identify as genderfluid now?

i still feel trans and non-binary but sometimes i feel like a boy and sometimes feel like i am neither a female or male. 

which is why i go by they/he now, i feel a lot more comfortable and i want to say that all of you are valid no matter what you identify as, have a good day<3