cold love

yandere!junior x male!reader x yandere!devon

requested by: WIllIAM_AFT0N

WARNING! kidnapping, obsession, stalking, bullying, and reader is an asshole. I do not condone any of this behavior, but this was requested and is entirely fictional! 

I normally keep imagines in 2nd pov, but this one is an exception;) and also i sometimes feel like doing other povs. 

i'm so glad i got this request! there is not a lot of male reader books out there and i plan to add more male reader imagines!

REMINDER(for everything): Any racist, homophobic or transphobic comments will be deleted, i do not tolerate that whatsoever.

Y/n L/n was a jerk.

Everyone knew he was, but what made him so irresistible then? He was the son of a multi-millionaire and attracted both girls and boys. Lexy Cross was crushing hard on Y/n, despite having a boyfriend.

Y/N tended to target whoever he pleased, it didn't really matter to him honestly. He did briefly date Lexy, but it didn't turn out very well. "If it isn't the two biggest losers of school, Y/n commented, standing in front of Junior and Devon, who had blank expressions on their face.

"What do you want? Devon asked. y/n smirked."i just wanted to see which idiot was smart enough to do my homework, it's overdue." Junior sighed."I can do it for you, man." Y/N smiled, not a nice one, but a cocky one. "Thanks dude, but this doesn't make us friends or anything."

Junior nodded, watching Y/n walk away. He was so handsome, even Junior would admit that. "God, he's so hot, Devon muttered.

"I know."

Devon looked shocked at Junior, who was blushing and looking shy. "I don't know why, Junior admits. "He's a bigger dick than me." Over the past few weeks after that, Junior and Devon became obsessed with Y/N and followed him everywhere.

They didn't like each other, but did have the same obsession, so why not team up? Y/n was so handsome and could get anyone they wanted. 

T I M E S K I P

"I kind of want y/n to bully me, Junior laughed. "Me too, Devon responds. Y/n didn't notice and instead, turned a blind eye, which confused the two boys. "Maybe he likes one of us back, Devon suggested.

"Maybe. Now's the chance."

Y/N was having a good laugh with his friends, as usual. He decided to change for the better, and stopped bullying pretty much. As soon as Y/N's friends left, he turned around and smiled awkwardly.

"Hey."

He didn't even give a response as something hit him in the end and everything went black. When Y/N woke up, he saw that he was tied up.

Standing in front of him was Junior and Devon.