my little secret

junior x male!reader

yes i have been doing a lot of junior imagines, i just simp for him so hard and i guess my favorite character? 

and i am going off my personal headcanon about junior's sexuality(i hc him as bi)

Despite Junior joking around about Jake being gay and looking straight as a rock, he held a secret, one he never wanted to tell anyone, especially his cousin, because then he would probably tease him back.

Junior was bisexual.

He kind of knew from a young age that both men and women were attractive to him, but he wanted so badly to please his parents that he developed internalized homophobia. His father was the type to be a dickhead, just like his uncle.

Junior picked on Jake for obvious reasons, but the main one being that Jake at least knew who he was, and wasn't afraid of who he was. While Junior was. 

Until He met you. 

You were too, Bisexual, but instead of being ashamed, you embraced being a male who was attracted to both men and women. "y/n! your friend, Davis said. "Have any plans after school today?"

"No, surprisingly, You chuckle, holding your books for class when you bumped into Junior. "Sorry, didn't see you there, You apologized. Junior was turning bright red. You laugh as you helped him up.

"It's fine, thanks Y/n."

You nod before walking away, a secret smile plastered on your face.

___________________________________________________________

Ever since then, you and junior met up in secret, holding hands, kissing, talking. Tonight was nothing out of the ordinary for you. "Goodnight Y/N, M/n said, closing the door behind you. You turned your lights off.

You wished you didn't have to keep this a secret, but what choice did you have? Once you saw him, You hugged Junior, your secret boyfriend.

"Y/N, I love you so much."

"I love you too, Junior. always will."

He smiled, cupping your cheek. "My little secret."