you're mine[2]

part 2;)

WARNING! Contains possessiveness, non-con moments, yandere themes, mentions of murder, blackmail, etc.

NOT A YANDERE IMAGINE! It has has yandere themes but not entirely yandere.

You gulped, you were cornered, unfortunately. "P-Please, Charles, You pleaded. "Don't hurt me!" "Now, why would i do that, Y/N? He asks, cupping your cheek and wiping away a tear from your face.

"B-Because... you're a psycho, You sniffed. His hand was on your thigh, rising your nightgown a little bit to see more of your thigh, was it sexually motivated? sure, but you were both fourteen years old, wasn't that odd?

"Stay away! You spat, smacking his hand away. Charles laughed."Y/n, i know something about you that nobody but yourself knows." You blinked a few times, terrified by what he meant, you had one deep, dark secret, but didn't intend of telling a single soul.

"No, you don't, You insisted. He smirked. "Of course i do, would be a shame if the entire home and your aunt, know about your true intentions here." You gulped. "I have no idea what you mean."

He still had a smirk on his face. "Don't lie to me, Y/N, Charles said, kissing your lips without your consent which pissed you off. "Okay, you bastard! I'm not listening to you anymore! You spat, confidence in your voice.

Unfortunately, he backed you into the wall, pinning you to it. "You're mine, He whispers. "I've killed people before, y/n. I own you, so don't test me." His hot breath was on your neck. "What do you want then? You ask, softly.

He held out a hand, stepping away from you. "Run away with me or else i will spill your secret." You sighed.

You had no choice, you certainly did not want to die at all.