you amaze me

devon x male!reader

You never failed to impress Devon Evans, a boy who kind of was popular but also not like those kids who were snobby or rude(Lexy), but was kind, and considerate, like how his mother raised him.

That was made you fall for him, hard. A kind, sweet, attractive boy who was never rude at all. Despite the fct that there were some moments he could have been rude, but wasn't. "y/n! y/n! your friend, Felix said."Y/N, were you daydreaming about football again?"

You shook your head, once, you were staring at Devon lovingly and got caught so you lied. You hated football, unlike Felix, your best friend. "Oh, Felix said."Then what are you daydreaming about?"

He noticed you gawking over at Devon, then smirked, you sighed, knowing he was going tease you about having a "crush", He was one of those dudes who was really immature, unlike you. Felix was also an dude girls drooled over.

He was tall, and had perfect brown eyes, with raven-colored hair and a jawline to die for, he had a girlfriend though.

"Felix! His girlfriend, Ana said, as if on cue, kissing his cheek."You should join me at my table, you too, Y/N." You always liked Ana, and if you were straight, you most definitely would have had a crush on her.

Felix gave in, you were relieved he stopped discussing your crush, but mainly because he was expressing PDA to Ana, and that was hard to watch for you personally. Suddenly, a person sat across from you.

"Mind if i sit here?"

You looked up to see Devon, and smiled."No, I don't mind." "So Y/N, do you normally sit alone? He asks you. You shook your head."My friend Felix usually sits with me, but he is at his girlfriend's table."

"Ohh, Ana?"

You nod again, and soon began talking to Devon as if you had known him for years, You really liked him and as you were talking, giving you butterflies. You didn't know how much Devon liked you.

You always made him smile, happy, nervous around you. Normally, Devon was social and not an nervous person.  "Hey y/n? He asks. "Yeah? You reply.

"you amaze me."