you can't leave me

teen!charles lee ray x fem!reader

⚠️WARNING! ⚠️contains manipulation, obsessive-ish behavior, toxic relationship-ish? Blood ,Mention of abusive guardian.

You were head over heels with Charles, the boy you met while running away from your abusive parents.

"Whoa! You okay? He asked, the day you met, kind of bumping into him. "Oh... Sorry, You said."I'm fine I just ran off from home."

"Why? He asked. "Abusive, You admit."What are you doing out here? Don't you have a home?" He offered you a place to stay for the time being.

It was where he lived, the home for troubled boys but you were a girl, but you assured the owner you wouldn't be staying for too long.

And you didn't, he ran away with you... risky move but you did it anyways. But that was a dumb and incredibly regrettable move.

He wasn't as he seemed anymore.

Just a few months later, you noticed his demeanor changed, a lot. "Y/n, He said one night."I love you a lot, do you love me?"

You nod slowly."Of course I do, Charles, why? what's going on?" You felt panic arise as he showed a bloody knife and a smile on his face.

"I killed again."

"W-What do you mean by again? You ask nervously, backing up to a wall. "y/n, I killed people... He said."But I only recently began killing again."

Hell No! You aren't going to date a serial killer!

You both were only sixteen and yet he was a psychotic teen?

You frown."I love... you, Charles. But I can't stay with someone who enjoys killing." Tears began filling in his eyes.

"Please don't leave me Y/N! I need you in my life!"

He began watching you before you ran away and fell for you immediately, the fact you were planning to end things wasn't happening.

Immediately, guilt came in. You sigh, giving in.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Y/n."