Chapter 4 - A bag of Chaos and a Taste of Death

No, we didn't leave this book to die. No, we totally didn't not update this for 6 full moths, don't know what you're talking about.

Anyways- Hi, yes, we're back. After a 'brief' hiatus, we're finally back. Shocking, I know.
No, nothing much happened, it was just that we were procrastinating lots. And now Pit's also probably not gonna write that much until we find a solution.

But enough of that, onto the chapter. Pit wrote the first 2/3 of this (without any supervision), so don't be surprised if it's pure crack. I wrote the other third just yesterday.

***--***

"This is it, season 8," Mumbo said, peering over the hole. He was incredibly excited for Season 8, as despite being one of the younger hermits, he was one of the ones who'd been there longest, being invited by Xisuma for Season 2.

"Umm, there's probably some important information I'm forgetting, but oh well. We're limited to just this continent, and we have 2 new members of this dysfunctional family down in that hole," he laughed, pointing at them. Pearl peeked out, smiling as she glanced back at Gem. "Now once Pearl and Gem have gotten out of that hole let's all introduce ourselves for their benefit! Then say something interesting about you so I can blackmail you all. Now Xisuma, you start!"

"I'm Xisumavoid, Xisuma or X for short," X said, struggling to keep a straight face. "And an interesting fact... Ah- I have a brother?"

"Next!"

"Hey! I'm Bdubs and I'm one of the few members of this server to have a healthy sleeping schedule!"

"Name's cub, and I used to be a pharaoh!"

"I'm a creeper."

"I'm Etho and I used to be part of a server called Minecrack with a couple other people here!"

"I'm FalseSymmetry and I'll steal your kneecaps!"

"Hi, I'm Gem and I'm super excited to be a part of this server!"

"I'm Impulse, and my favourite colour is yellow!"

"Hallo, I am Iskall and I like palm tree."

"I'm Jevin and I'm a slime."

"Name's Joe, I have glasses."

"My name is Keralis and I'm gonna be the richest hermit in this entire server!"

"Hello everyone, my name's Mumbo and this season I'm gonna be an economist. I'm also a spoon."

"I'm Pearl, and I used to be part of a server called Evo with Grian!" Mumbo turned to Grian, who blanched, just standing stiffly.

"Howdy folks, I'm Rendog, and I'm a hippie!"

"It's GoodTimesWithScar here, or Scar for short! I have a hat!"

"I'm Stress, I like flowers! I'll also rip you apart if you try hurt my friends."

"Name's Tango, I'm a literal demon from hell."

"I'm Wels, and I have a brother called Hels who I totally roasted in a rap battle!"

"I'm XB, and I can't think of an interesting fact."

"Hello, I'm Zedaph and I like sheep. And science. But mainly sheep."

"I'm a zombie bitches."

Everyone turned to Grian, Mumbo tapping him on the shoulder to get his attention. He jumped, smiling but still seeming disconnected. "Sorry, zoned out for a minute there. My name's Grian, or Grain, or literally any other variant autocorrect can come up with, trust me, I've heard them all. Uh, I like building?"