Chapter 1 - Normal Occurances

Grian had Scars all over his arm. Not the ones he got from battle, though he had plenty of those, little Scar faces drawn all over his arm.
He sighed looking in the mirror. Curse hermit challenges.

"Come on, Gri!" Mumbo pleaded. "It'll be the last time we'll ever get to do it this season! The other participants are also there waiting!"

"No, Mumbo, I'm not making hermit challenges the last thing I do on season 7." Grian refused right away.

"Come on, Grian, it'll be fun! I promise." Mumbo tried to convince the other.

"..."

"'Come do Hermit Challenges', They said," Grian mumbled, clearly regretting the fact that he agreed to come. "'It'll be fun', They said." He had given up on washing them away, it didn't work.
His communicator beeped. He sighed a final time, before turning it on.

< XisumaVoid > Is everyone free?
< Iskall85 > ?

< FalseSymmetry > I think so

< Cubfan135 > Mhm

< Rendog > Is something happening?

< StressMonster101 > Yeah, I think most of us are free
< XisumaVoid > Can everyone gather at the shopping district real quick?
< XisumaVoid > It's for the season finale event

< ImpulseSV > Cool!

< TangoTek > Of course!

Grian got out of the room and flew out of his mansion to the "basement" part of his base, and swooped over to the nether portal, and went in. He came out on the other side, or the dimension known as the nether, and flew over to the shopping district's portal.
Going through, some other hermits have already arrived early. Grian walked out of the portal area, and looked around at the other hermits. A few of them noticed him and waved hello, while the others weren't really paying attention. Grian nodded at them, and joined the waiting crowd.

Moments later, he felt a tap on his shoulder, and looked up to see Scar. "Hello, Grian!" the taller one greeted.
"Ah, morning, Scar!" Grian turned and waved. The next moment, he noticed Scar's face shifted a little. He lowered his arm, and that's when it hit him.
"Grian, what are those things drawn on your arm?"
He had totally forgotten about the hermit challenges. He quickly hid his arm from view. "I-it's nothing! Just something from hermit challenges-"
"Wait, are those things my face-?"

"Hi, Etho!" Grian quickly changed the topic so he didn't have to endure even more embarrassment. He waved at Etho, who just walked out of the portal. Etho briefly waved back, sniggering as he caught a glimpse of Grian's arm.
"Stupid hermit challenges," Grian grumbled under his breath .

Luckily for him, he didn't have to talk about it anymore, as the next second, Xisuma spoke up. "Now, everyone, may I have your attention?"

Everyone immediately focused on Xisuma, listening to what he had to say. "I thank everyone for coming here today. As you all know, we're moving to season 8 in only 2 days from now, so, like I've said before in chat, I've gathered you all here for a finale event..."

*Beep*

Grian flinched as he heard his communicator beep. Not the player communicator on his wrist, but his other one in his pocket. Making sure nobody noticed, he backed out of the crowd and went behind everyone, before pulling it out of his pocket and reading the latest message.
"Seriously!? Now, of all times?" Grian mumbled, seeming very annoyed by whatever he read.
"Grian? Are you good?"

Grian silently cursed to himself when he realized he said that out loud. He quickly hid the communicator back in his pocket before turning to Stress, who he hoped was the only one that heard him. "O-oh um- yeah, I'm fine." He chuckled. "Well- I have something important I have to do on another server- can you tell the others that I'm sorry for leaving early?"
"Oh. Is that so? Well, then don't worry, luv, I'll tell everyone if they ask."
"Alright, thanks, Stress." Grian forced a smile, before turning around, and getting out his communicator to log out.

Grian left the game