BONUS! Crack and Writing Bloopers 1

Blame Pit for most of these

I've only done one at time of Rachel writing this

Now you've done 3.

It's unfair to judge when I only had done one at that time. Besidessssss, not like we need the fourth wall...

"Stupid hermit challenges," Grian grumbled under his breath .

Luckily for him, he didn't have to talk about it anymore, as the next second, Xisuma spoke up. "Now, everyone, may I have your attention-?"

"No," Pit interrupted, teleporting in then disappearing.

[This one was made before the Generikb drama]

"I still vote for GenerikB," Bdubs murmured sadly, having been suggesting him for a while. GenerikB just never accepted. Sadge. Very sadge. Made Bdubs very sad which made Scardubs happen because Pit wanted Scardubs. We demand Scardubs.

"Come in!" X called, his voice sounding tired and exhausted. Joe walked into the room, instantly noticing that it seemed messy and had only 3 walls, indicating that the fourth wall had been broken. Hi readers, it's me, author Pit. Pit no- Pit yes >:), sigh, the crack chapter gets longer

"If that's what it takes, so be it." Joe looked around the room again, the disappointment in his voice very obvious, before staring directly at Xisuma, who gulped. "Would it be pointless if I told you to sleep?"

"Joe- I shrill

s h r i l l

Fracking s h r i l l-

[Warning, next one is a long one]

Xisuma finally sighed in defeat, standing up from his chair. "Fine, I'll go to sleep. Are you sure you can handle all the work? I can just do it all in the morning-"

"I can, X, you don't need to worry. Just sleep."

"No sleep is for the weak bitch i dont wanna sleep-"

"Pit no." Rachel sighed at the broken forth wall.

"Pit yes, I wanna break the fourth wall, look at that broken wall"

"Welp, now you can no longer tell me to go to sleep, you've lost that right. I now can and will wake up until 4 AM and you can't tell me no."

"NO RACHEL THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT GO SLEEP

"YOUR RIGHT TO TELL ME TO SLEEP HAS EXPIRED CHILD, NOW I A IMMUNE"

"NO YOURE NOT YOU MUST SLEEP YOU HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW PROBABLY

"I'VE HAD NO SCHOOL FOR 2 WEEKS AND WILL ONLY GO BACK TO SCHOOL NEXT MONTH, PLUS ITS SUNDAY TOMORROW"

"WELL THATS NOT FAIR I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW! WAIT NO ITS SUNDAY TODAY ITS MONDAY TOMORROW CURSE YOU TIMZONES

"MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOW YOU NO LONGER HAVE REASONS TO STOP ME"

"I CAN SUMMON QUILL"

"YES SUMMON BIG Q"

"QUILL QUILL QUILL QUILL QUILL QUILL RACHEL ISNT SLEEPING QUILL QUILL QUILL QUILL"

Oh god what have we created

Shi- This is gonna go in the bloopers bit isn't it

yep , another one to the list of crack fails

Welp

Xisuma chose to ignore the question. "Have you found anything concerning or anything bad?"

"Yup, it's called life."

"WHEEEEEEZE- PIT NO"

"PFFFFFTT RIP FOURTH WALL"

As he was about to answer the question though, they finally reached Jaxa's office. She was gonna commit arson in this chapter, Pit decided.

Zyno opened the door, and inside the room was Jaxa, along with another unfamiliar brown haired watcher sitting beside her. Jaxa was also wearing a scarf, something new to Grian, since before, she didn't wear one. She seemed a little bit more tense than usual, meanwhile the other watcher seemed to be stabbing an orange in a discord server and dying

"Welcome back, Xelqua, it's been a while since I've seen you, and hello to you too, Zyno." Jaxa greeted the two as they entered the office and took a seat. "You must be wondering why I called you both here, well it's to commit arson today."

"Welcome back, Xelqua, it's been a while since I've seen you, and hello to you too, Zyno." Jaxa greeted the two as they entered the office and took a seat. "You must be wondering why I called you both here today." Her tone was a bit more tense than usual. That was because she was currently waging a war against Interface. The PPR was going down.

-  Bonus  -

Pit stop making crack and write /lh

But it's funnnnnnnnn

I can't keep going to the crack chapter every minute just to add every single one of them

XDDD The crack chapter is my legacy