Chapter 20: It's January 6th!!! prt. 2

Theresa POV

I was a bit confused. Ray just texted me telling me not to put the dress on. Then he texted me to put it on. He keeps going back and forth and i have no clue if I'm keeping it on or not.

"So are you going to keep the dress on?" Money asked me. She was helping me with my hair because it was almost time to go.

"I don't know. i texted him asking if i should and he hasn't text back yet"

"Well it's 6:00 now." she said

"I know!" As Money continued spiral curling my hair i got a text from ray

2BRAIDZ!!!: K, put on the dress. i'll be there in 5

"Now he's telling me to have it on" I said

"That's good. you have it on now so just keep it on. I'm done now" She said. I turned in the mirror and seen how pretty i looked. The only make-up I had on was a little bit of lip gloss and purple eyeshadow to match the dress. Just that little bit made me look so pretty. And my hair was gorgeous

"Thank you Money"

"No problem" she said smiling. Then my aunt came in

"Aww, let me see..." I turned so she could see how I looked "Oh my goodness you look so beautiful"

"Thank you"

"Come on down stairs I want to take some pictures before you leave. Your mom wants to see too"

"My mom?" i questioned

"Yeah."

"She's here?"

"Oh, no she's not. Her and your father are still in Africa. But she called while you were gone and i told her. She said she wanted lots of pictures"

"Oh okay" I followed my aunt down the stairs very carefully because my heels were really high and the wooden steps had just been waxed which meant they were slippery.

"Okay now you stand there. Money go grab my camera out the kitchen. Hurry up before Theresa has to go" my aunt commanded. Money came back and my aunt snapped a million and 1 pictures of me. Then the doorbell rang. Of course it was Ray.

"Alright bye auntie, bye Money"

"No i don't think so. you to get back here and let me take a picture"

"We really have to go. There's going to be professional photographers there. i'll just send mom one of those pictures"

"No i want one now"

"Okay but just one" Ray said. My aunt took the picture then me and Ray left out the house. As soon as i was out the door i was stoppped because all i saw was the big white limo parked in front of my house.

"Is that what we're riding in?"

"Yup"

"To the party?" i asked in shock

"yeah now come one before we're late for my entrance" he said. I grabbed his hand and the limo driver came and opened the door for us. I got in first and then Ray. On the inside the limo looked so much bigger. i mean it was really roomy and spacious.

"Wow you really went all out huh? You didn't tell me anything about a limo"

"i didn't find out til about an hour ago. It was one of Lucy's ideas"

"that's really nice. but i do have a question though"

"okay"

"Why did you continuosly go back and forth telling me not to put on the dress and then put it on"