Chapter 10: Aww Snap!!!

Theresa POV

He kissed me!!! We were just sitting here talking about his party, i agreed to be his queen and he kissed me!!! Like out of the blue. Of course i kissed back and it was like WOW!

"WHOOO!!! Go Ray!!!" Is all i heard. I pulled back and saw Trey and Jacob. I felt my face turn so red. I looked around and EVERYBODY was staring at us. I mean we were surrounded. How long were we kissing? I looked at all the girls giving me stank faces. I looked at Ray and he started apologizing.

"I'm sorry, i don't know why i did that." i got up, pushed through the crowd and ran out into the hallway. I went into the girls bathroom. I wasn't upset, a little embarrased but not upset at all. I was actually super happy! His lips were so soft. I leaned against the wall and smiled to myself.

"Theresa!" I heard my name being called. I knew it was Ray. I was about to go out but then i heard Trey and Jacob's voices.

"Ray what was that about?"

"I don't know. I just kissed her"

"That's it? you just kissed her?" Jacib said

"Yeah there was nothing else"

"Why did you kiss her?"

"I guess i was just in the heat of the moment. I asked her to be my queen, she said yes and then i kissed her"

"AWWWW" They said. I smiled hugely.

"So are you two together?"

"I don't know, I mean if she wants to be" he said. And I do!

"Well ask her"

"i got to find her first" I wanted to go out there and be like "I'm Here!!!" but i can't do that because then they'll know i was ease dropping on them. So I'm gonna wait til they leave to come out and hopefully he'll ask me the next time I see him.

"Well let's look for her" Trey said but then the bell had rang signaling lunch was over.

"Too late. i guess I have to wait til later." I heard Ray say as his voice faded away. i peeked outside the door and they were gone. The hallway was filled with people. I walked out with a smile but not everyone was smiling back. I guess these chicks is jealous. Well that's too bad!!!

[After school]

"Hey Mickey. Where have you been i didn't see you at lunch" I said. We were at her locker and getting ready to leave

"Oh, I was uh...in the dance room practicing" she said. Something wasn't right about that but i let it go. We got into the car.

"Mhmm, did you know Craig was looking for you?"

"He was?" She sounded happy "I mean...why?"

"I don't know." i gave her a slight smirk. "Oh and speaking of dance, I wanted to join your dance class"

"really? that's great! You wanna start today?"

"Can I?"

"yup"

"okay" She started the car up and we went to the dance studio. Mickey told me that they invited me to come to the dance studio but i turned them down because i was a little upset about my first week of school but now I'm happy. We got to this place called Sound Wave.

"Is this it?" i asked

"mhmm" We walked in and this place was huge. It had it's own Lobby. It was lavender colored with purple flowers painted on the wall. I walked around the humongous room. It had pictures of people that visited the Sound Wave. Peple like Beyonce' and Chris Brown. They were teaching the classes. Right above the door was a quote from Josephine Baker. Mickey said that Josephine Baker was her role model when we were younger. She said she wanted to dance just like she did, but I don't know about now. They had a picture of Josephine too.