Chapter 30: I'll Take You To The Bright Side!

Theresa POV

"What did you do?" Diggy yelled holding tight to my arm.

"I didn't do anything!" He pulled me up from the couch and yanked me over to the window. He looked out and by his facial expression he didn't like what he saw. "What's going on?" I asked trying to be nosey. The gunshots got louder and it was as if they weren't going to stop

"Shut the hell up. What did you do I know you did something"

"Why do you think I did something when you had a grip on me the whole time"

"then why is your punk-ass family and your punk-ass friends here shooting at my men?"

"They are?" I got really happy "I told you they would come"

"Shut the hell up. Let's go" he grabbed the remote and headed for the door. He opened it and I saw Rayquan at the end of the hall headed our way.

"Theresa!" he yelled

"Ray!" I tried to run to him but Diggy pulled me back and closed the door

"Why is he here"

"Do you not get it, they're here to take me home"

"Wow, that's too bad." he locked the door and we headed towards a door i thought was a closet. He opened it and there was a back entrance. Like a fire escape.

Diggy attempted to get out the door but as soon as he was out 6 bullet holes went through the door and Ray came in and saw that Diggy was trying to leave taking me with him. I snatched my arm away from Diggy and ran over to Ray.

"Theresa!" he cheered

"Ray! I'm so happy you're here"

"Of course I'm here. I'm not going to leave you like that. I love you"

"You love me? I love you too"

"Aww so sweet" Diggy said sarcastically. He walked over to us holding the remote in his hands "That was so cute I'm sorry I'm going to have to end this all."

"Are you serious. Come on D' don't be like that. How about we all just forget about this and we go home. No one has to get hurt"

"Oh, is that a threat I hear Rayquan?"

"No I'm just saying I've already shot at least 15 people, I'm not afraid to shoot you" Ray slightly pushed me behind him and pointed his gun at Diggy, who didn't look scared at all.

"Ray put down the gun. Theresa get over here" he commanded. I looked at the remote in his hand and got a little nervous. But i stayed behind Ray "You don't wanna come? Theresa you know what's going to happen if you don't"

"What is he talking about?" Ray asked

"Theresa, come over here" Diggy turned the dial on the remote and i could hear it rev up. "Are you going to come now?" he asked. i pushed past Ray and stood next to Diggy "That's a good girl. Now Ray put the gun down, you lose"

"Lose? What? Theresa what are you doing come back over here" I started to walk back over there

"I wouldn't do that"

"i'm sorry Ray"

"What?" Ray seemed so lost

"Here let me demonstrate..."

"No please!" i begged but it was to late. Diggy pressed the red button and sent shocks raging through every nerve of my body. it was a lot more intense from the first time. My body tightened up and i fell to the ground in pain.