Chapter 19: It's January 6th!!! prt. 1

Ray POV

"1...2...3!!!" is all i heard before i felt my face be splattered with a creamy substance. I moved some of it off my eyes as i sat up in my bed. I looked at my laughing brothers and sisters. I licked my lips and it was a lemon cream pie. It tasted pretty good. Last year it was just whip cream but they did it bigger this year.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAYQUAN!!!" they all yelled between laughs.

"yeah thanks" I said getting the rest of the pie of my face and eating it.

"okay, now that play time is over here is your real pie Ray" Lucy said walking into my room with anther pie.

"thank you Lucy"

"No problem. Happy Birthday sweetheart. i would hug you but I don't want any of that on my outfit.

"yeah I know." I said

"okay. you guys give Ray sometime to get ready. He has a big day to get ready for right?"

"yup" i smiled as i got up

"happy birthday bro" they said giving me a high five

"Aye. who put the pie on my face this year?"

"Alex and Craig" Jacob said

"but it was just one pie"

"nope it was two" Alex said giggling a little

"you sure?"

"yup there's the other one" Alex pointed behind me. I turned around and was hit with another pie. This time it was Craig who threw it at me.

"Now give me a hug" I said. I opened my arms but all five of them ran out my room and shut the door. I laughed to myself and cleaned off my face. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I'm 16 now. I heard vibration and knew it was my phone. I picked it up and i had hella notifications. Everyone I knew was telling me happy birthday. Threw text messages, facebook and all that. Damn, I know I'm loved. I looked at the outfit i was about to put on. it wasn't my party outfit. Nope i bought 2 different things to wear. One for during the day and one for the actual party. This is going to be great.

I walked out my room with everything and went in the bathroom and started to get ready.

Theresa POV

I woke up happy. Today was my boyfriend's birthday! Yay! I know he's excited and I'm excited for him. Turning 16 is a big thing! Not sure why but I just know your 16th birthday has to be sweet!

I got up and did my hygene. got dressed then went downstairs.

"oooh that's a cute outfit" My aunt said

"Thank you. It's the one Ray bought me."

"i thought Ray bought the dress?" Money asked

"he did. But he also bought this"

"Why did he buy two things for you to wear?"

"because when I go over there, we're going out"

"out where?"

"I don't know. Just his foster Mom is taking all of her children out for brunch. She said i could come too"

"Brunch huh? that's fancy." Money said

"yeah"

"So is that where you're going Mickey?" My aunt asked her. Mickey was dressed in ready to go where ever it is she's going

"No. I'm going out, just not with them"

"Who are you going to be with. Cookie and Kay are going to be at the restraunt with me"