1

Tine snuggled closer to the warmth of his boyfriend,and Sarawat pulled his boyfriend close to him, holding him tightly in his grip.

"Babe, it's already 7, shouldn't we be getting ready for school?"Tine asked but his voice said otherwise that he also don't want to get up,but just lay here beside his boyfriend all day long.

"Hmmm, should we? Do you really want it?"Sarawat asked,his voice raspy that it send a tingling feel all the way up Tine's skin.

"Stop wriggling around, just what are you thinking about?"an annoyed female voice that came from his side just ruined the sweet day dream he was having.

He looked at his friend and sneered,"Just because you don't have anyone to dream about, should you always ruin my dreams?"

Amy was annoyed too,"Why don't you dream about someone who's really worthy to be in your dreams?"

She asked and Tine's face immediately darkened.

"What's wrong with Sarawat? He's the man of my dreams and he knows it too-"

"But you also know that he don't reciprocate your feelings. Don't you?"She said and Tine was so angry.

"He used to be mine-"again she cut him off.

"Yeah,right. You yourself said it, 'used to be'. Not anymore"She spatted back with anger too. She was tired of her bestfriend still dreaming about his ex boyfriend who cheated on him.

"It is all because of that stupid whore who came between us. Why are you blaming it on him?"hearing him,she could only scoff. Not wanting to talk anymore since this wouldn't stuff some sense into his head,she turned her head away from him.

Tine also didn't wanted to talk to her more, he looked away from her and outside the window. Next stop was their University,they both stood up with their bags.

Once they walked into the college,they melted into crowd of other students walking in.

Walking upstairs,he was excited to see the man of his dreams,the man who have his heart.

But almost instantly the smile that was on his face was wiped away seeing him with the girl,who snatched away him.

"Stop staring. You're creepy"Amy blurted out while pulling out him from there and Tine hoped that Sarawat would look at him with the same loving eyes. But he didn't. He was busy being lovey dovey with his girlfriend.

"Wake up,Tine. He never loved you in the first place and remember,he was her's before you and their love maybe is strong that he went back to her-"

"QUIT TALKING. WHAT DO YOU KNOW? SHE'S ONLY A F-"Tine stopped himself as he saw that everyone was staring. Slapping away Amy's hand's off his,he stormed off from there.

Sarawat stared at his back and looked at his girlfriend who gave his a puppy eyes.

"Don't worry about it love. The friends might be just fighting"Sarawat said lovingly and caressed a strand of hair that fall to her face.

"Ella,come on, you have to submit the report"a friend of her called her and she smiled at her boyfriend.

"I'll see you later"she said and he kissed her forehead.

"Take care"

"Hey, I'm not a kid"she rolled her eyes playfully and he chuckled.

"Yeah yeah,sure"he said and she slapped his hand playfully Before walking to her friend.

Sarawat almost instantly walked up to  Amy who was about to enter her class.

"What happened?"He asked and she turned around and scoffed.