6

Tine walked into the hospital room. The boy laid on the bed after his injuries treated.

He looked away at the sight of Tine who took seat near his bed.

"I'm sorry for my friends. They were wrong to hurt you"Tine said and the boy at his heart felt like he won or something.

"But who gave you the right to talk bad against me? Who are you again?"Tine asked and the boy looked at him shocked.

"I can see that you're hurt and all but I can't blame it on just my friends. After all you both have wrongs. You definitely shouldn't have decided to talk bad about me or even if you want to do again, make sure they aren't around you" the boy didn't said a word. He had a look that he'll show what he can and will file complaint again Amy and Sarawat.

As if he could read his mind Tine scoffed, "before giving complaint and all, remember that you're own friends pointed at you. There are witnesses for what you did wrong. Both parties have evidences and so think not twice,but a lot of time's before deciding"Tine bowed to the nurse who was said to watch them as they talk to be a proof that Tine didn't forced or threatened the boy.

"I'll show you what I can do, just let me talk to my son"the man outside growled at the sight of Tine and Tine's mom came to him and he smiled at her.

"Feel free to do what's good,sir. Also it would be nice if you could teach your son to keep himself out of troubles. You should've done it long ago, if you're lucky it's still not too late"Tine said remaining calm and the boy's parents stared at him angrily.

He walked down first and his mother walked after him with Sarawat and Amy on her either sides.

"How can I leave you alone now? What if they take some cruel actions against you? I should be home. I've called my boss"Tine's mom said and he nodded, he let her leave first and turned to the both behind him.

"What were you thinking? What if something bad happened to him?"

"It's not like we punched him for talking. He was talking bad about you"Sarawat said.

"Right. You know that I care and of course he's kinda your new friend too. But whatever, he's the one at wrong"for once Amy didn't pounced on Sarawat and Tine rolled his eyes.

"You could've finished with one punch or two. Why so much. He have Bruises all over his face"Tine scolded them.

"He's lucky that I didn't broke his ribs"Amy said and Tine reached out to pinch her ear and she yelped holding his hand to stop him. Same was given to Sarawat but both didn't complained and let him punish them.

"Don't act rashly next time. Let's just hope that nothing bad will happen"Tine rolled his eyes again.

_

In the end the three were suspended for 2 weeks as everyone shared the right to be blamed equally.

"I don't want to stay home"Sarawat said and Amy was throwing hands in the air too.

"Stop acting like kids. Who said to get into fight?"Tine scolded again and Amy pouted.

"I'm not worried about notes since you still can go to classes. But I don't wanna stay home"Amy said and Tine sighed as he looked at Sarawat.

_

Sarawat was bored as he sat in the driving seat of the car looking outside. Hearing shuffling noise beside him he looked annoyed.

"Could you keep your legs down? Where are your manners? It's my car, I don't want any dirt in my car"Sarawat said referring to Amy who just lifted her legs and placed it on the passenger seat, making her whole body fit in the passenger seat.

"Pfft. You yourself is dirt"Amy scoffed and Sarawat rolled his eyes. He regretted waiting outside with Amy for Tine to come after his class. He should've stayed back somewhere and come to pick to Tine on time.

"Can't you talk properly atleast once?"Sarawat asked annoyed and Amy raised an eyebrow.

"And why should I? Who are you to say that? Wait- why am I talking to you?"

"Just why do you dislike me so much?"Sarawat couldn't hold back his curiosity and Amy stared at him for sometime.

"I don't like to see Tine hurt"Amy blurted out and Sarawat frowned.

"I'm not hurting him. What are you saying?"Sarawat asked and Amy scoffed.

"Are you blind? Can't you see that he- nevermind. Just keep this in your mind, think about hurting him and I'll hunt you down"Her voice was stern and Sarawat could say that she wasn't even kidding as she got out of the car and slammed the door. Sarawat saw that Amy is just too much protective over Tine that she don't trust anyone around him.

But then he remembered that she stopped on her sentence. Quickly getting out of the car he saw that she was leaning on a tree near the college gate, her eyes fixed on the ground.

"You didn't finished what you were saying"Sarawat and she didn't looked at him.

"I didn't even said a story in the first place to finish it"she said and Sarawat sighed. He himself used to be a protective person over his friends and girlfriend, but he never was like this.

"Amy, I know that you hate me for a reason. Hurting Tine? How can that relate to me? I never hurted him. Infact he's my friend and we're happy about that"

"Happy? Are you sure about that?"

"Of course I am. I know that we became close in such a short time. But I know him well and I know that he's happy with being friends with me-"

"You know nothing. It's true that he's happy but it's not true that he's happy being friends with you"Any said as she looked at his confused face.

"Why?"

"Because he love you?"Amy said like a question and Sarawat's face went emotionless.

"What do you mean?"his voice was rather cold.

"What do you mean by that? Of course he love you. But listen, it's not like you deserve him or anything. I know that you don't love and you don't have to. I'll find a way to make him understand, you just have to stay away. Stay away and make it easy for him to move on"Every words of Amy echoed in Sarawat's heart, he watched her walk away as he stood still.

He wasn't sure what to feel. Tine,of course is a good friend. But him as a lover?

Sarawat remembered how it all begin with Ella. He was a cheerful and so was she. Whenever he felt down,she was there. Whenever his heart has a hard time she was there like an angel to heal him. Eventually he fall for her and the feelings were mutual. They fit with eachother perfectly, they were happy. Ella understood him better than anyone else and they never let eachother down. They ofcourse fight sometimes but they never went too far with it, always found a way to stick by eachother again. Sarawat never thought that she would leave him like that, it broke his heart into a million pieces. He still couldn't beleive that she took their love so lightly that she decided to go behind him even after being the first to confess to him.

It's not that Sarawat couldn't love again. He was afraid of being committed in another relationship. He's afraid of the same things repeating. Tine, he's an angel but who knows if he could just be like Ella?

He didn't wanted to lose a good friend. What's said has to be said, even if it could hurt a heart, it would hurt less than being giving hopes and then breaking one's heart.

Not sure how long he stood there, he felt a gentle tap on his shoulder and he turned around.

"I know I'm a bit late. I'm sorry, I had to collect some book"Tine said with an apologetic smile as he held up three books in his hand.

Only then Sarawat realised that the students walking past him in groups, he looked back into Tine's eyes. He saw the shining in his eyes. The same glittering eyes, beautiful, just like how he saw Ella's eyes were before.........and even when she walked away from him........

Sarawat felt a pang in his heart as he stared longer.

"Tine......"he called carefully and Tine's face was filled with concern at once.

"Wat.....are you okay?"