17

"It's a really important file. You know I don't trust anyone else more than you with official stuff like this"The boss passed a file to Tine's mother and she smiled.

"I'm really sorry. I know you're taking a short break that you deserve to take for all the hard work, but I had to interrupt your time with son for this. I hope it's okay"the boss said and Tine's mother shook her head.

"It's fine, sir. I assume it won't take long and my son's going to college today, so I will hopefully be back at home when he returns home"

"Alright, enjoy your break then. I'll try my best not to disturb you"Her boss laughed a little and she took her leave a while later.

_

"You said you would make it up to me"Amy said as they walked down their way to garden area after having lunch.

"Hmm, yeah. What do you want me to do?"Tine asked and she pretended to be thinking of something.

"Well, I'll save that for later since I can't think of anything"Amy said and Tine chuckled.

"Don't laugh, I have great memory power and I'm gonna use it later"Amy warned and Tine just nodded.

"Erm, did you heard anything about Ella?"Tine asked after some silence,he haven't seen Sarawat around.

"Why do you ask? It's none of our business"Amy said and Tine looked down.

"Let me guess, you haven't seen that bastard,so you're wondering if he's taking care of his little girlfriend at hospital, aren't you?"She asked and stopped walking and Tine sighed.

"I-"

"Oh please,Tine, see, we got nothing to do with them. I appreciate us helping her, and that's over. Well, we can also try to be nice to them but nothing more than that"Amy made clear and Tine nodded.

"You know how I loved him"

"I know. But sometimes you have to understand that things won't be easy for everyone. Maybe......maybe he has a reason and he don't want to talk about it?"Amy said and Tine frowned, even the last the girl was ready to kill Sarawat and words of these kind never left her mouth for him.

"I'm just saying. Don't give me that look"Amy pushed Tine's face away and he groaned and rolled his eyes.

_

"I'm here for Mr.Robin"Tine's mother stood at the reception and the boy smiled at her.

"It's table number 21, our staff will help you to there,miss"

"Thanks"Tine's mother smiled back and a young girl around Tine's age was soon taking her to the reserved table.

"He was here earlier,miss. Please take your seat"The girl said and Tine's mother took a seat and waited for the other party patiently.

She waited and looked at her watch after sometime and heard footsteps right behind her seat.

"I'm sorry, I had to use the washroom. Apologise if I took too long, Mrs.Teepakorn?"

"Oh no worries,Mr.Robin-"She hurriedly stood up and turned back saying,only to get her sound stuck in her throat at the sight of the older male.

He was equally shocked to see her.

"Anya?-"

"I was expecting,Mr.Robin"She quickly said but he seemed to be staring at her with shock still.

"Hello?"she waved her hand in front of his and he was brought back to reality.

"Anya,you-"

"Where's Mr.Robins?"she asked as if she couldn't hear him calling her name.