25

Tine who was so hungry didn't really cared about the food and mostly the package wasn't damaged or anything and so he trusted himself and ate the Pizza which tasted so good and that too probably because how hungry he was and when he was on the bed waiting for sleep all he could think of was someone braking in and killing him or him dying or having serious health issues from the food he just ate.

"How could you be so careless to eat that?"Ella scolded and Sarawat nodded.

"But I'm still fine"Tine said pointing at himself and Amy pinched on his hand.

"What if it was poisoned? Oh Tine just how brainless are you? We were a few distance away, you could've came to my house"Amy scolded and Tine shrugged.

"I was too lazy for that"Tine said and Amy rolled her eyes.

"Oh by the way, when's the marriage?"Tine quickly looked at Sarawat and Ella.

"Hmmmm we haven't really thought about it"Amy said and Sarawat was silent.

"If she's okay with it, it'll be held later this year"Sarawat said and Ella looked at him surprised but happy.

"After graduation?"Amy asked and Sarawat nodded.

"Wow, congratulations"Tine grinned and put an arm around Ella.

"But hey,you, dare to hurt my sister and you'll not see another day"Tine playfully warned Sarawat but they also knew he meant it.

"I won't"Sarawat chuckled and Tine smiled.

"I'm really happy for you both"Time said from the deep bottom of his heart and they smiled happily.

Later that day Amy insisted on Tine staying at her place or going to accompany him. But Tine convinced that he'll be fine and will call her incase of any danger.

Tine walked into house with absolutely no negative thoughts in his head but he might want to think different after finding the lights in the living room that he's so sure that he didn't left on when he left was now turned on.

He took a step behind and put a hand on his chest, his eyes widened as he saw a shadow moving across the door and fell on his butt.

"M-mom-"He stuttered and quickly grabbed to call police when suddenly the lights went off and his movements halted.

"What the-"Tine however didn't dared to go inside again and he just ran back to the gate that he closed on his way inside but before he could run away he heard the door opening sound behind and he turned around.

"Oh, TINE?"The male figure dressed up in all black stepped out of the house and grinned seeing Tine and raised his hand in which he held a knife.

Tine gasped for a breath and tried to open the gate that at the damn moment seemed hard to open and he hit on the gate hardly hurting himself.

"What are you doing?"The person asked as he quickly ran out towards Tine and Tine panicked"oh no- sh*t" he started kicking on the gate and trying to open it and it finally worked.

"Tine-"

"I'm no f*cking Tine, Don't come at me"Tine shouted back as his legs gained the speed and he ran fast.

"Don't run"the person shouted running after him with the knife and Tine ran faster to save his head.

"TINE"The person shouted before Tine ran into a group of people in front of a ahop and disappeared from his sight.

_

"He would've killed me if he hadn't lost the track"Tine panted heavily and Amy stroked his back as he drank up the water.