24

Tine thought it would hurt him more and more to see Ella and Sarawat together,now that they're an engaged couple. But it was a surprise to him when he thought it again and again in his head for a few nights and his heart was finally ready to accept it. He loved Sarawat too deeply from the beginning but he was too scared to show his emotions. He was asking for the pain when he finally decided to let Sarawat know his feelings when Ella and Sarawat got into a fight. He knew he probably would never have a chance to be in Sarawat's life forever but he was ready to take the risk to enjoy the love even for the slightest period of his life. Yet after Sarawat was becoming close to him he somehow forgot all the consequences and melted right into the love with short span of time. And thus he was too broken when Sarawat walked away. Sure a part of mistake was Sarawat's, and he accepted the other part as his own. If he was a little more careful,he wouldn't have been so hurt when things went wrong. So now he was learning to see the bright sides of things. Never again will be expect the person at the other end to feel just like him. Never again will he let himself go and get hurt again. Never again will he look down on himself. He was proud of himself for not being selfish and deny the love he was denied to for Ella.

He walked into the house after a tiring day at college. His mom got back to work, sadly her leave wasn't utilized well as they expected to spend it due to all the busy stuffs from college.

He threw the bag on the sofa and trailed himself to the kitchen,only to realise that there was nothing prepared for him to eat and he fell into one of the kitchen chairs and cried.

"Aaah I miss you mom"he sighed and threw his head back.

He forced himself to stand up and drag himself to his room to take a shower, deciding to order something for him to eat after cleaning himself up.

After taking a bath he put on fresh clothes and sat himself in front of the lap and called his mom like every other night. But from the last two days he wasn't able to reach as she was in a place where the signals weren't that flexible. And he received messages and replies after long break. He closed the lap with a sigh and looked for his phone.

"Aw,f*ck you Tine"he cursed himself and kicked on the bed realising he left it downstairs and he was too lazy to go downstairs to get it. But the hunger drove him crazy and he almost crawled all the way downstairs and to the kitchen where he found his phone on the table.

But before he was about to order his food, his eyes suddenly caught the sight of a delivery bag on the table and his eyes widened. Because clearly there was no such bag before he went upstairs. And that's when he cursed himself again for ignoring the sound he heard downstairs when he was taking shower. He ran to the front door, to see if it was open.  And much to his surprise it was closed and left just the same how he left it.

He grabbed the long wooden stick that was just supposed to be an 'art' as his mother called it because it was carved beautiful and searched everywhere, behind the curtains, under the sofa and bed, in the wardrobes, shower kichen, the windows and even inside the fridge but found nothing suspicious. He felt a chill growing inside him as he ran back to the bag and stared at it with fear.

Only negative thoughts came to his mind of serial killers who pack up the body parts of their loved one's and and send it to their family or friends, criminals and rude one's who pack up explosives and leave it at someone's, close people who'll put poison food for their dear neighbour-friend or relative.

And then his eyes fell on the yellow note beside the bag and he with shaking hands picked it up.

'Miss mom? Don't worry cute one,have this. Although it won't taste as good as mom's food, I'm sure it's healthy and homemade.

-Enjoyyyy~'

The note said and Tine frowned.

"Could it be mom,who asked someone to leave it here? But then again, how did they got in?"Tine frowned and chills were sent upwards his spine.

_

"Amy, what are you doing?"Dew came outside seeing his sister was talking to someone.

"Oh, I felt like eating burger,so I ordered it for us and I'm collecting it. Can you grab the money from the drawer, mom left it there"Amy told his brother who instantly rushed in to get the money and gave it to the delivery boy before snatching away the food bag and running inside.

"Yaaah, Don't you dare finish it"Without even caring about an outsider seeing them she ran following her brother and shut the door behind.

"Woah-"The delivery boy gasped out and shrugged before riding his bike away.