30

Amy spent a few of her best days in the village with her family and Nani's. Nani's grandparents were extremely sweet and caring, always making different types of healthy but tasty snacks for them, always taking them to the farm. She loved Nani's grandfather even more because he just played along with them like he wasn't even that old. The valley and river that they said were in the forest was a restricted area for them and grandmother strictly told them about even if the three little monkeys were craving to go against what everyone said and then one afternoon there was grandfather sneaking them into the forest and following them.

After jumping up and down in the bag bed upstairs in the open terrace, Amy,Dew and Nani fell on their backs and stared at the night sky.

"So sad"Amy mumbled.

"Why?"-Dew.

"We're leaving tomorrow"Amy said and they smiled.

"Oh yeah,but I thought you were more excited to meet them"Nani said referring to her friends.

"Ofcourse I am. Ella and Sarawat is getting married the coming Sunday, gosh it feels so hurried. I also miss Tine,like God, it feels like forever since we have met the last time"Amy said sitting up and Dew glanced at Nani who was looking at her and nudged him.

"What are you looking at?"Dew asked his friend whispering and Nani rolled his eyes at him.

"What?"

"Go,tell her"Dew mouthed and Nani's gave him a bored look.

"She knows, it's a no and no means no-"

"What's going on?"Amy turned around to look at the both whisper yelling at eachother and gave them a weird look.

"Oh,just discussing Nani's love life"Dew grinned earning a slap from Nani and Amy Sighed.

"Alright, I'll be going to bed now. And I'm taking train tomorrow, I swear Dew, it was so peaceful without you - I mean it"Amy said and Dew rolled his eyes.

"Whatever"he mumbled and Amy walked away.

"Why would you do that?"

"Do what?"-Dew.

"Tell her about my life love life?"

"Bro, stop overreacting, I haven't told her anything......yet. But I'm bored of your games now, will you just man up and confront her? You didn't even give her an answer in the train and beleive me she was extra grumpy when she meet me after arriving here"Dew said and Nani sighed.

"I'm just a good friend of hers"

"And she is blind to see what's going on around her"Dew said standing up to go to bed as well.

"I'll stay here for a few more minutes"Nani said and Dew left.

_

"Can I have yellow and white flowers for decoration?"Ella asked as she sat in a chair staring at the mirror looking at her own reflection.

"Honey, it's too late for it now"Her mom reminded as she touched the white gown in which her daughter looked perfect,like an angel, if not better.

"Oh..... right.....are they-"

"Surpriseeee~"The door was wide open revealing the greatest gift for her on her special day, there stood her best friends with stunned looks.

"Woah! Did I just got to see an angel now?"Amy asked totally amazed by the beauty in front of her as she walked inside and engulfed Ella in a big hug.

"Idiots, you should've arrived earlier"Ella complained and they chuckled.

"Well, we got caught up in the traffic"Amy said and Ella looked at Tine who stared at her with a fond smile.