16

He stood in front of the long mirror, he wasn't wearing anything fancy, but he was satisfied that he simply looked nice enough to be in front his special one.

"Calm down, Sarawat. This is your day. Everything you've been dreaming of ever since. Your night, your chance. Don't mess it up"Sarawat warned himself and took in a deep breath but let it go and his shoulders fell.

"Oh no god, why is this so hard. He loves me and then why can't I just act normal and tell him that I love him? Come on, it's now or never"He kept talking to himself and he looked in the clock. He hated to say but when he called Tine, he was outside Tine's house but he felt like he didn't Looked good enough to show up in front of Tine then, so he rushed back to get ready.

"I can't keep him waiting for long"Sarawat reminded himself before grabbing his phone from the table and walked out of his room.

"Where are you going to? You have to come with us, we're going to-"

"I'm sorry mom, but right now, I can't go with you, whatever it is. But wish me luck cuz I'm gonna bring you back a goodnews and be ready"Sarawat managed to shout as he got in his car and started the engine.

"Aish,this boy......."His mom sighed and looked at Sarawat's car going out of the gate and the gate closed on it own.

He wanted to be first to be there and welcome Tine, and he was there first. He pondered upon texting Tine about arriving,but choose not to.

It wasn't really dark there, the cafe was closed but there were tiny lights filling up the area with small yellow light. It was colder that night and Sarawat was proud of himself for taking his jacket so that if Tine was feeling cold he could give it to him,or ever offer him a hug to warm him up.

He leaned onto the car and stared into the darkness, a smile tugged onto his lips.

"Waaah, finally"His smile widened and his eyes formed the shape of half moon.

He could imagine a perfect future with Tine in front of him.

Everything was perfect, he couldn't think of anything that will ruin this moment that he's been waiting for all his life.

And then he heard a sound and saw a car coming into his view. He frowned but smiled thinking it was Tine. He straightened his clothes again and ran his fingers through his hair as if to make it look neat.

However his smile faded when a male silhouette stepped out of the driving seat, he looked obviously taller than Tine. Sarawat couldn't see the person's face because he was still in darkness but once he walked forward, stepping into the light, Sarawat's face turned cold.

"Long time no see, Sarawat"the man smiled and Sarawat raised an eyebrow.

"How are you here,James? Haven't you got what you wanted?"Sarawat asked and James chuckled.

"What are you talking about,Man?"James asked but there was sometimes in his voice that was making fun of Sarawat and it angered him, Sarawat took steps forward, anytime ready to throw a punch that will make James's nose bleed.

"You got her, or shall I say, you stole her from me?"Sarawat smirked and there was a bigger smirk on James's face.

"Me? Stole? I don't understand what you're talking about but if it is about Ella, was she ever your's to begin with?"James asked and Sarawat clenched his jaw.

"She.......she was meant to be by my side and not yours-"

"SHUT UP,YOU BASTARD"James suddenly shouted sending echoes in the rather empty wide area under night sky and he no longer looked playful.