29

It's crazy how time flies but everyday they complain why doesn't the day end, only when they pause for a while and look back do they realise all those hours they found hard to pass were actually flying,to a distance beyond their reaches.

Families were there to watch and support their loved one who graduated that day. So was there Tine with his mother and Amy and her family.

"I can't believe, we're finally here"Amy squeezed Tine's hand and he chuckled.

"Day's went by too quickly"He said and she nodded.

"It still feels like a dream....... it's all over now"she said as she watched the students with their families.

"It's not the end, really. We have miles and miles to go forward" Ella said from behind as she put her hand around Amy's shoulder and held Tine's hand.

"Where did you came from? I couldn't find you after you got down from the stage"Tine said and she turned around and so did they and saw Sarawat coming closer to them with his and Ella's family.

"Even if they were a little late, they still made it"Sarawat said as he quickly joined his friends side and Tine's and Amy's family showed up beside them.

"I'm so proud of you all"Lily said smiling at the four and they all chuckled. It was quite a special moment for them, the graduation hat's on their heads and the gowns,the moment came too quickly when they think about it now.

"You're Tine's mother?"Lily asked Anya who was standing close to Tine Anya's gaze fell upon Tanawat who was standing beside his wife and she smiled proudly.

"Yeah. I'm Anya. I've seen you at hospital, however it wasn't a good time to get to know eachother"Anya said and Lily smiled and nodded.

"His father?"Lily asked and Anya looked away but Tine held her hand,

"Passed away, before I was born"Tine said quickly and Anya looked at him surprised and Lily looked at him apologetically.

"I'm sorry, I didn't knew"Lily said and Tine smiled.

"You don't have to be. Actually my mom never let me knew the absence of my father. So I don't really feel sad about it"Tine said and Lily smiled.

"You're so lucky. Actually we all are, for having blessed with our amazing kids"Lily said and nobody dared to say otherwise.

Ofcourse the parents scold their kids and sometimes even act like they don't care, but deep inside they just love their kids and care too much for them.

"We'll walk around for a bit and be back"Sarawat said and their parents just let them and watched the four walk away,hand in hand.

They walked through the corridors, the same place where they once glared at eachother,the same place where they walked together as one towards the end. They weren't the only one's reminiscing the good gone days but even the walls of the place were.

The hours were they complained because the boring classes wouldn't just end, lying to professors and getting away with the troubles, little fights with other's and everything were now becoming nothing but just memories. Memories,some to perish and other's to cherish.

"I was hoping we could've spend this day together. But sadly you both have plans"Sarawat said sadly and Ella pouted.

"Hey, it's not like we're gone forever. We'll be back in a week or two. Of course before your wedding"Tine said and Amy agreed.

"But still I'm gonna miss you all"Amy suddenly spoke and they chuckled.

"Really tho....... I know we're not gonna get lost from eachother even if we'll get busy with our future.......but still I wish if we became together sooner because it feels like it all ended too quickly........it feels like we were all running and we couldn't really get a clear glimpse of eachother..........it feels like I have so much regrets in my life"Amy gulped down and tears cornered in her eyes that she was trying to hold back.