15

"I only agreed to listen to you, not to go along with you"Amy said while she sat in Sarawat's car.

"I have to bring something to hospital for Ella"

"And I especially am wanting to get off the car right now. Hospitals make me sick"She spatted and he chuckled.

"It true that I loved him........and I really am grateful for all those times I had you two around me........"Sarawat was talking off the subject but it was what they were about to talk with eachother in the first place.

"You know I don't beleive you"Amy said looking out of the window as she ate the icecream.

"Because you're not Ella"He said and he laughed.

"Oh hell yeah, I'm not at all her"she said and he just smiled and took in a deep breath.

"Because you're not Ella,you don't know when did I start loving him.......and why I had to stop loving him........ because you're not Ella,you don't know how hard it was for me..........."Sarawat said and Amy frowned.

"What are you going on about? I don't understand"Amy said and he kept his eyes on the road but spoke.

"Remember the time when I said I never knew you were in my class in middle school?"Sarawat said and she thought for a few seconds before nodding.

"I was just kidding. In fact I knew you two, you and Tine really well. Speaking of it, I really wanted to be close to you both from back then"Sarawat spoke and now he has Amy's attention,of course she was hearing a story that she have never even though of.

"They say I'm rich, I can have everything and whatever I want. But that's not really true. I was nervous and scared when I thought about coming to him and talking with him. Of course I'm ashamed of rejection. I was ashamed of him rejecting me, nervous that I would look stupid, scared that he might drive me away. I was so so lost then. I really had no idea what to do or how to deal with it. I didn't wanted to talk about it all to my family but also couldn't keep it in my head alone"he smiled and for some reason Amy could see it all in her head.

Younger version of themselves, young Sarawat secretly staring at the two cute friends wanting to be a part of them but scared, it made Amy chuckle a little.

"Ella, she's the daughter of my father's friend. My bestfriend despite anything else. I could run into her with any trouble and she would just hold me right there, comfort me like no one else did except for Tine after her. We were like you and Tine. I was nervous but she could read me and she knew I had something in my head troubling me. She came up with the idea of making Tine jealous by pretending to be my girlfriend"Sarawat chuckled at how stupid the idea sounded now that they've grown up.

"Aaaah, I mean even I would've through that it would work if I was that age and like you"Amy said and he nodded.

"And we executed the plan, she became my fake girlfriend and it was really awkward at first. Especially when it didn't at all worked"Sarawat looked disappointed, Amy could say that she never have seen him before like this,he looked real, but she didn't wanted to make decisions so quickly.

"Slowly we were forgetting about the plan, mostly,she was. Tine didn't seemed interested in anything related to me. It broke me into pieces even if we never were a thing. And she was there giving me hopes that one day he will notice me. She knew me like no one else did and she did everything,said everything trying to make me feel happy, make me smile. She is such an angel,she was and will forever be"Sarawat smiled and without knowing Amy was smiling as well, she could imagine the young beautiful Ella comforting her bestfriend, like Tine and Amy.

"We were suddenly at our plan again and we thought that maybe I should try moving on. It was not like Tine loved me or we had any memories for me to be so caught up with the thoughts of his. She decided to be my girlfriend, a fake one until I forget Tine and be alright. Can you believe that but I was falling deeper in love with the boy, his smile, tear's,laugh, pout, and everything about him made me love him harder. But at some point I knew you both were something more than bestfriends-"

"We never was"Amy cut in and Sarawat glanced at her.

"Well you wished tho"Sarawat said and she just shrugged.

"I was a crazy boy in love. For someone who wasn't even my friend I was too broken at the thought of him loving you or anyone else. And that's where it all began, me and Ella. She was there for me all the time, I just never noticed at first. She made me feel special for her even if not like towards Tine. From bestfriends to pretending to be lover's, we fell in love"he said and she stared at him.

"Atleast thats what I thought until I realised I could never forget Tine"Sarawat said and Amy gasped.

"But,you can't just love two people at a time"

"I loved him. But I didn't wanted to break her. I only loved him. She was so precious for anything like that"

"You hurt her. If you didn't loved her, why did it matter if she went out with someone else?"

"I don't know....... I really don't. I only love, Tine. But it made me mad when I saw Ella with someone else, I hurted her.........but I didn't regretted because Tine was with me, what was that I wanted,who was that I needed was with me. But the absence of Ella hurt me sometimes"

"You're a confusing man"Amy couldn't help but say.

"I guess you already know about the night I asked Tine to meet me but I didn't showed up" he said and she didn't reply.

"When I got Tine, learnt that he loved me Just the way I did,it made me more nervous. I couldn't bring myself to tell him those words that I've been wanting to tell him and make him mine for once and forever. I was so excited that night...... I was finally going to let him know about all the time I wanted to be his, I wanted him to be mine. I was even at the location before him"Sarawat said and Amy frowned.

"No. You didn't show up that night"She said and he looked at her..

"You don't know the whole story, Amy" and they were at hospital, promising to Amy that he won't take long to come back,he left her alone in the garden area and went to visit,Ella.