18

Ella sat all by herself in the balcony and stared into the darkness,she wasn't smiling anymore. Why would she? Nobody was watching her now. She was talking to the darkness and it heard her without judging her, from time to time a cold breeze embraced her as if to comfort her.

'If I had never fell in love with you, I would've had three bestfriends including you. Why does it feel like a curse, falling in love with you?' she asked to herself and sighed heavily,yet she couldn't forget her love for Sarawat. She felt jealous towards Tine and Amy....... growing up as a single child,she felt jealous towards them because even when they were having hard times, with eachother they would solve it and be just fine in no time. It was different for her. She have loving parents, a bestfriend and a boyfriend who she thinks only loves her because he feels sorry for her.

James was a great friend,but with his love towards her she felt hesitation in sharing certain things with him. Similarly Sarawat was a great companion but with her love towards him, she felt that sometimes being completely herself around him would annoy him and will make him walk away from her. But today when she was walking with Amy,it was awkward but she felt a happiness building inside her heart. She hoped that they were close, that she also had Tine and Amy with her to share everything with them...........

Suddenly a car came into the gates, interrupting the moment of her with herself and she frowned as she stood up and moved towards the balcony rails and looked down, she saw Sarawat getting out of the car and her face lit up and she hurried downstairs.

"WAT-"She stopped herself and her face turned red when she saw that Sarawat wasn't walking into the house alone. Behind him was Tine and Amy who looked as awkward as her.

"Awww,look who all are here.....come in, come in,dears"Came to the living room Ella's mother and pushed Ella slightly forward.

"Ella, is this how you invite your friends? It's their first time here, isn't it? Be nice"Ella's mother scolded playfully and she looked at the two standing there awkwardly.

"C-come inside, please"Ella walked forward and Tine looked at Amy who just gestured him to move forward.

Tine sighed. He was making dinner with his mother when Amy almost broke into the house and dragged him out saying she now knows what he should do to make it up for leaving her alone and before he could process things,he was in Sarawat's car with him and Amy.

"Take a seat,Tine"Ella said when he was the only one standing and others were already sitting on the sofa.

"Thanks"he mumbled and sat down, honestly he hate to be her guest. Although he was trying not to hate on her, it was impossible for him with his still lingering feelings towards Sarawat. To him, she was still the one who stole Sarawat from him even if he tried to be nice.

"I guess Sarawat already explained things to you two,right?"Ella's mother asked and Tine was looking confused.

"Explain what?"

"Ah dear, as a mother I'm always concerned about my daughter and the type of friends she have. I would love her to make good and kind friends and I thought it would be nice if you all could be friends. She was also interested in it, so I planned a dinner for all of you to get along"Ella's mother explained and Amy smiled softly.

"A little cooking and the dinner will be ready, I'll get back to it. Ella, why don't you bring some snacks for them?"

"Yes,mom"Ella smiled at the three and excused herself before disappearing into the kitchen.

"May I have a word with you?"Tine nudged on Amy's hand and Amy nervously smiled and they both walked outside, Sarawat just stared at their back.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Have you hit your head somewhere? A few days ago you was ready to kill them and now being nice? What are you planning on,Amy?"Tine asked sounding angry and Amy sighed.