23

Sarawat leaned into Tine's touch and put his head on Tine's shoulder, but never stopped crying.

"Why can't I just die?Why can't I just end myself-"

"Because you shouldn't die now.......there are people who care"Tine whispered and Sarawat cried more.

Tine thought it was the best to let him cry as much as he wanted and just provided him a shoulder to cry on.

"I fell in love with you first....... I would've done anything to be with you.......but I can't feel it now"Sarawat whispered and Tine's arm around Sarawat's shoulder tightened.

"It's okay, I don't feel it either now"Tine lied and Sarawat shook his head.

"Stop lying. Stop hiding your pain,Tine"Sarawat pulled away from the hug, took Tine's hand and started slapping himself.

Tine was so shocked but he pulled away his hands and he finally could see Sarawat's eyes, they were red and nothing other than regret and hurt could be seen from them.

"Why are you doing this?"Tine asked painfully and Sarawat smiled painfully.

"Why shouldn't I? I not only hurt one but two hearts.........two people loved me with their lives and then there's me who was nothing but a confused child who played around with the two like they were just his favourite toys and at the end he can't choose"

"Stop using it like that. Yes you hurt us but why are you like this now"Tine asked angrily and Sarawat breathed out.

"I don't know......... I don't know what I should do......live or die....... I need your help so bad,Tine and I don't know how to put it in words......"Sarawat said and Tine looked at him.

"You don't love me anymore, Sarawat. I don't know if you have ever did, but now, for sure you don't........ right?"Tine asked and Sarawat looked down, he didn't wanted to say it out loud.

"I loved you........but I don't feel it now......... I don't feel anything"Sarawat blurted out and Tine stared at him.

"Then do you feel it for Ella?"Tine asked and Sarawat looked into his eyes.

"Then f*cking get this sh*t together and go get her,you bastard"Tine shouted at Sarawat who shook his head again.

"I can't........when I broke you like that, I don't want to be happy if you're not-"Suddenly Tine slapped him across the cheek and Sarawat's eyes widened.

"Stop that you- don't make me curse anymore. I don't love you anymore and I sure will find someone better. But that girl,Ella, she loves you so much, so before thinking about death,think about her.......make her happy.........dare to hurt her and I swear you'll see the side of me that you haven't seen yet"Tine said and Sarawat gulped down.

"Can- can you forget me?"he asked and Tine scoffed.

"Who are you? My mom? No, so of course I can forget what we had and fyi I had forgot more than half of it already"Tine shrugged and wiped away Sarawat's tears.

"And the night I didn't came too?"Sarawat asked and Tine frowned.

"The night? What night?"Tine asked and gasped, "Oh for your kind information, I don't go out alone at night and I never will"Tine slapped his shoulder and Sarawat stared at him like he was a wonder.

"You look like a nasty puppy"Tine have a disgusted look and Sarawat looked down.

"I'm sorry"

"I forgive you"Tine whispered and smiled.

"Also, now Ella loves me more"Tine smirked playfully and Sarawat chuckled.

"So any help with it,just ask me"Tine gave a nudge to Sarawat and he chuckled looking down.