27

Although Jaeyoung and Tine made good friends, Jaeyoung often won't be home. He helped Tine with his studies and assignments and cheered him up when he was down. They sort of fight often as well but nothing too intense. However recently Jaeyoung was being late than usual making Tine wonder about what's going on with him that he arrives back late and drunk. Tine could feel a connection between them even if he was sure that it wasn't something deep. Afterall he had the house all to himself if his mom was away and only after having someone to share it with did he realised just how much lonely and bored he was before in the same house.

Jaeyoung was a playful type. Always pulling pranks on people, cheerful, mischievous and a lot loved him and a lot hated him. He made Tine's House lively just with his arrival.......and with his silence the House fell back into silence.

Tine have tried preparing dinner with the help of YouTube and the bibimbap and kimchi itself tasted not so bad, but if Tine have to rate it he'll probably choose not to. He waited for the arrival of Jaeyoung to have dinner together since the two year older himself have made food for Tine often.

He glanced at the clock that just ticked 11:45 and sighed. He has lost his appetite by then and he picked up the dinner he prepared,put in the kitchen and went upstairs to his room. He was done preparing for bed when he heard the door opening and a loud thud from downstairs and he rushed downstairs.

Tine came downstairs and see Jaeyoung on the cold floor half asleep but blabbering in slurred voice.

"Geeez"Tine hissed as he ran to the order's side and tried to lift him up but Jaeyoung yanked him off.

"L-let me sleep"he mumbled and Tine sighed.

"Hey,get up and go to your room"Tine said and Jaeyoung just shifted around before going motionless.

Tine sighed stressfully realising that the body was laying between the door unable for him to close the door now.

"I haven't even had dinner"Tine mumbled to himself as he grabbed the arms of Jaeyoung on the ground and dragged him inside causing Jaeyoung to giggle.

"Let's play moreeee~"Jaeyoung whined putting his hands up towards Tine when when let go of his hands to go and lock the front door.

"Yeah? You wanna play more? Do you realise what time it is?"Tine asked and Jaeyoung pouted still holding his hands up. He looked cute but extremely funny.

"Fine,but let's carry you to your room first, alright?"Tine asked trying to hold in his laugh and Jaeyoung's pout turned into a grin.

Tine got a grip of both his hands and used his entire strength to pull up Jaeyoung from the ground and Jaeyoung was doing nothing at all.

"Come on"Tine said to himself encourage himself to not give up and right then Jaeyoung tugged his hands downwards causing Tine to loose his control and fall on top of Jaeyoung with a yelp.

"Ouch"Jaeyoung cried and giggled after and Tine laid on top of him with much shock and tried to get up but there was already a pair of powerful arms wrapped around his.

"Sangwoo-ah......"Jaeyoung called sweetly and giggled while Tine struggled to get up.

"I missed you...."Tine's actions halted when he heard the sob and the arms around him loosened,Tine sat up effortlessly and looked at Jaeyoung.

Worry clouded over his mind when he saw Jaeyoung laying on his back,his eyes closed but tear's streamed down from the corners of his eyes.

"Jae......"Tine called and touched his hand, Jaeyoung instantly took Tine's hand and put his over his chest without letting it go. Tine could feel,under his chest, the other's heart beating painfully as he cried silently.