One\\ "I'm gay dipshit"

**a/n I'm not sure where this is going. Michael's best friend Chloe in the media.

*Michael*

"Yo what up Mike?" Chloe Walter asks, sitting down next to him.

"Nothing much," he replies, smiling at his blonde best friend. She smiles back and tucks a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Hey guys," Luke says, sitting down next to Chloe. Chloe pulls a face and pinches Luke's arm. "Ow! What was that for?"

"I don't know dude, Chloe's a weird girl," Michael replies, earning a sarcastic smile from Chloe. She then reaches across the table and pinches Michael's arm, causing him to jump up from the chair. "Bitch," he mutters, rubbing the spot where she pinched him.

Chloe smirks at him, before standing up at the sound of the bell ringing.

"C'mon Mikey; we got form class!" she yells, gripping onto Michael's arm. He rolls his eyes and bids goodbye to Luke, before running down the hall, his female best friend in the lead.

***

Michael cheers intently as he watches Chloe run around the soccer field. She had such a pretty smile on her face, laughter echoing around the field, distracting the other players.

If Michael wasn't gay, he would most likely ave a crush on her.

"Go Chloe!" he yells, standing up and throwing his hands in the air in triumph as Chloe scores a goal.

Michael's eyes drift across the field to Calum Hood, the captain of the soccer team. Michael had given him the nickname of "Soccer-mum" because, not only was he the captain of the soccer team, but treated everyone on the team with absolute kindness and took care of them.

But he didn't do that with anyone outside of the soccer team.

Michael was lucky he was friends with Chloe, because otherwise for sure Calum would walk all over him. But, when Chloe's around, Calum treats Michael with nothing but kindness. Well, when he notices Michael is there.

"Go team!" he yells as the whistles blows and everyone walks off the field. Michael rushes down to a puffing and sweaty Chloe, pulling her into a hug.

"We won!" she squealed, pulling Michael tight and spinning him in the air.

Someone clears their throat behind them and they stop, letting go, to see Calum Hood standing there with a smile on his beautiful face.

"PDA much?" he jokes. Michael gives him a flat look.

"I'm gay, dipshit," Michael deadpans. Calum raises an eyebrow before nodding.

"Dude, don't worry; so am I." Micael raises his eyebrows at that. "I'm not messing with 'ya."

Michael shakes his head, walking off, leaving Chloe and Calum behind.

**a/n hi guys! Sorry this is so short, but it took me all day! And if you don't know who Chloe is played by, it's Cara Delevingne! Okay so bye!