Fourteen \\ "No get off me"

a/n: I finally figured out the whole plot so here's an update!

*Michael*

"Michael. Michael. Mich-"

"Shut the fuck up Chloe!"

"Fucking mean-ass," Chloe mutters, crossing her arms over her chest and looking away from her best friend.

"I'm sorry Chloe," Michael apologises instantly, pouting, grabbing her arm and pulling her into a hug.

"No get off me," Chloe groans, pushing the boy off of her. Michael pouts again, hanging his head in shame and walking away, his heavy bag making the journy all-the-more painful.

"You alright?" A familiar voice asks. The person rests their hand on Michael's shoulder, halting him.

Michael looks up. It was Calum.

Michael cringes, shrugging his hand off and walking away.

"Michael, I still don't know what I did wrong!"

*
*
*

"Hi Mike," Chloe says, sitting down on a bench next to him (other students had already claimed the limited table spots).

"Oh, you want to talk to me now?" he asked sassily.

Chloe gave Michael a sarcastic smile and pinched him on the arm.

"Doesn't work. You've pinched me too many times," Michael poked his tongue out at his best friend, cheeky smile crossing his face.

"Oh please," she smirked, leaning over and zipping open a compartment of her bag. She takes her phone and earbuds out and puts one in her ear, playing her music.

"What are ya listening to?"

"I'm just listening to All Time Low no big deal," she shrugs him off.

"What up," Luke says, appearing out of nowhere. He places a hand on each of their shoulders and jumps, lifting himself up.

"Fuck off Luke," Michael says jokingly.

"No," Luke says, flicking Michael's nose. Michael sneezed. "Guys, guess what."

"What, Lucifer?"

"Shut up Chloe. Anyway, I got a boyfriend," Luke squeals. That kid needed help.

"Ooooh, is it A-s-h-t-o-n?" Chloe asks.

"Yes, isn't that exciting?" Luke was so excited.

"Sure bud," Michael said absentmindedly. He was too distracted by a shirtless Calum Hood playing soccer on the school oval.

"Gotta go, soccer practice," Chloe says, walking towards Calum, backwards. "Calum! I caught Michael staring!"

[a/n] i updated I think I deserve a round of applause thank you goodbye.

Joking you're stuck with me now.

During the time I was finding inspiration for this chapter: I cut my hair into a pixie cut, I made my kitten a dragon, I had a fight with my friend, and I made my cat a dragon. you can see why I didn't update for so long :-)

Bye lovelies :-D