Eight\\ "I could hear you losing your virginity"

a/n: my anaconda don't want none of yo booty... listen to the song on the side to understand.

*Michael*

Michael stared down at his phone, waiting for Chloe to reply.

From; Wannabe

I went home doofus

To; Wannabe

WHY?!?!???!!

From; Wannabe

I could hear you losing your virginity and took it as my queue to leave

oh, by the way, i'm gonna break calum's legs for taking your v-card

To; Wannabe

oh...

He never got a reply after that, but just shrugged.

Calum came up behind him, hugging him from behind.

"Chloe's going to break your legs because you took my virginity," Michael stated absentmindedly. Calum smiled, remembering the... activities of the day before.

"Oh yeah?" he asks, kissing down Michael's neck. "Then I'm thankful I can't do it again."

Michael slaps Calum lightly on the cheek, "stop; if you keep going, we'll both get horny and I'm not letting you fuck me again."

Calum laughs, pulling away from Michael and walking towards the door.

"You ready?" Calum asks, grabbing his car keys, and opening the door. Both boys proceed to exit the house, going to school.

*
*
*

*Calum*

Calum wanted to tell Michael the condom broke, but he couldn't find a moment. Whenever he gathered the balls to, Michael would either be in a really good mood, a really pissy mood, or they were both just enjoying themselves too much.

"Hey Michael," he said at the end of the day, determined to tell Michael right then and there. Michael smiled at his boyfriend, walking over to hug him.

"How's it going?" he asks, burying his face in Calum's shoulder. Calum sighs, running his hand through Michael's hair.

"Um, I actually have to tell you something important, uh, about last night," Calum responds, feeling instantly nervous.

"What is it?" Michael asks, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"I'm just... I'm just gonna, y'know, come out and say it..." Calum pauses, taking a deep breath. (a/n: kill me now)

"The condom broke."

____________________________________________________________________________
a/n: kill me now pls...

I got nominated to do another tag but I don't want to do it can I just pretend I never saw it and go on with my life?!?
It's nine in the morning I don't need this shit.

Anyway, next update will probably be the stalker tag because I don't have a rant book and this is just the last book I updated idk.

Bye my Lovelies!!