Seven\\ "Isn't it just shoving parts against parts?"

a/n: smut warning ((p.s. is very terrible smut bc my best friend is sitting next to me and I'm rushing))

*Michael*

Calum laughed, before attaching their lips again.

Michael melted into the kiss, just as he does every time.

"Isn't it just shoving parts against parts?" Michael asks cluelessly when they break apart.

Calum laughs at Michael's innocence and connects their lips once again. The two boys continue making out, as Michael crawls onto the bed, Calum hovering over him.

"Let me show you how it's done," Calum says seductively, Michael nodding in agreement.

Calum moves his lips to Michael's neck, kissing and sucking to create a love-bite on the older's neck.

Michael moans, closing his eyes and revelling in the ecstasy of someone touching him.

Calum's hands wander to the hem of Michael's shirt, hands slipping under, touching Michael's stomach.

"Y-your hands are c-cold," Michael stutters.

"It's okay Kitten, you'll get used to it," Calum soothes. Calum continues kissing at Michael's neck, trailing up until he reached Michael's soft lips.

Calum kisses Michael for a plain while, before disconnecting their lips to take off Michael's shirt.

Calum starter touching everywhere on Michael's body, Michael only emitting moans of pleasure.

Michael's fingers played with the hem of Calum's shirt, making Calum tug it off.

"Hey Kitten," Calum says quietly, hovering over Michael.

"Y-yes Cal?" Michael asks, desperately wanting Calum to continue.

"Since you have a pet-name.., I want you to call me Daddy," Calum suggests. (a/n: so subtle let me kill myself)

Michael pondered the question, before realising it would do no harm.

"All right, Daddy," Michael says, experimenting the word on his tongue, before smirking.

Calum smiles at his Kitten, trying not to make it obvious that he was getting a raging boner.

Calum's hands work their way to Michael's pants, undoing the buttons and slipping then down Michael's pale legs. Michael covers his blushing cheeks; he was embarrassed of how openly vulnerable he was.

"It's okay Kitten, Daddy will make you forget about your embarrassment," Calum soothes. (a/n: i'm going to hell see you there)

Michael just mumbles incoherent statements about how he didn't care and didn't want to be hurt.

Calum caressed Michael's cheek, instantly calming the older boy down.

"Ssh baby, it'll be alright."

Calum then proceeded to get up, running over to his nightstand where he kept his stash of lube and condoms. (a/n: i was never taught sex-ed but i know this shit)

He then walked back to Michael, placing the necessities down, and slowly pulling the boy's boxer's down.

"Are you still sure?" he asks, earning a nod from his boyfriend.

When Michael's boxers are discarded onto the floor, Calum grabs the lube and squeezes some onto his fingers.

"Now, Kitten, this'll sting at first, but then will feel good, okay?" Calum assures.

"O-okay D-Daddy," Michael whimpers as Calum inserts a finger, stretching Michael a bit. Tears sting the older boy's eyes as he grabs onto Calum's shoulders, squeezing lightly.

Calum pushes another one in, stretching his boyfriend even more.

Eventually, Calum had all three fingers in, Michael on the verge of tears. But, the pleasure was building up, so Michael was fine.

Calum kissed Michael roughly, as he took his fingers out, Michael whimpering against his lips at the emptiness.

Calum pulls away, ripping open the condom packet and putting it on his erect pënis.

He then lubes himself up, positioning his length at Michael's entrance.

Calum pushes his lips against his boyfriend's, kissing him with such passion, as he pushes his throbbing dîck into Michael slowly.

His Kitten wanted to cry; the pain too huge to bare.

"I-it hurts D-Daddy," he whimpers, squeezing his eyes shut.

"It's okay Kitten, it'll get better," and it was the truth.

As soon as Michael was adjusted to Calum's dïck, they were making love.

Every thrust was mushed with love, every moan pretty to the other boy.

And when each boy was cūmming, there were screams of the other's name, and could not make each other happier.

When Calum pulled out, he cringed at the sticky noise, and noticed that the condom broke.

He shrugged it off, knowing there was a 1 in 400 chance of Michael getting pregnant.

And so, he just laid down next to Michael, kissed the boy's forehead, them both falling asleep soon after.

____________________________________________________________________________
a/n: *kills self because of embarrassing smut*

Jks I'm alive.

I wrote this while sitting next to my best friend :-(

I hope you enjoy this more than I did because it's over 700 words :-)

On side is Polaroid 5sos pictures :-)

Bye lovelies :-D