twenty-seven \\ isaac desides to not be an asshole (for once in his life)

*Michael*

"Michael! Stop! You're wrecking it!" Calum yelled, startling the older boy.

"I'm sorry!" he immediately apologised, looking over to his husband. "I'm going to wreck Taylor's birthday, aren't I?"

Calum shook his head, swiftly walking over to Michael and embracing him. Calum kissed the older boy's head, consoling him. "You could never wreck it."

"But, I just..." Michael started, sighing. "It's her first birthday, I wanted it to be special and yet I'm fucking it up."

Calum chuckled lightly, rubbing comforting circles around his husband's back. "You're not. You'd never be able to fuck something up, Mikey."

Michael took a deep breath and pulled back from the embrace. Calum could see tears in his eyes.

"You're wrong," Michael spoke. "Remember the first time," he said, referring to when they first got together. "I fucked up majorly, then, Cal. I fucked up bad."

"Ssh," Calum shushed him, both because Taylor was within ear-shot and because he didn't want Michael to panic. "It's not all bad, Mike. What would've happen if you'd given birth to them? Would we have been able to afford a baby, then?"

Michael shook his head.

"I guess," he replied, leaning up. "I really love you, Calum."

"I love you too, sweetheart."

Calum was about to lean down to kiss Michael when they heard a cry. Calum groaned slightly, turning to see Taylor throwing a tantrum from lack of attention.

Michael shrugged, moving away from Calum to pick up their daughter. Taylor smiled at him, her chubby hand reaching up in an attempt to wipe away Michael's unshed tears.

Calum smiled. He was happy. He won Michael back and had a beautiful family and amazing life.

Calum loved everything.

[a/n] if you know who their daughter's name ( Taylor carter ) was inspired by then ily
{no one knew...it's tyler carter}

also this is my way of saying oh kitten won the competition