Three\\"Calum's Malum af too"

**a/n fan-art I made up top (it's made with nail-polish and make-up + water and perfume to give it that "teary" look) fun fact: if you get rid of the apostrophe in "who're" it's "whore".

*Michael*

Michael covered his ears, trying to block out Chloe's squeal.

"Oh my God! And he's gay, too, so it's a match made in Heaven! You have to ask him out, I mean, he'll totally say yes! Malum whoo! I'm Malum af, I can see it being a thing. And did you see Calum's friends? Whoo, it's getting hot in here can I open a window?"

Michael just blinks at Chloe, not really catching a word she was rambling. She gets up and opens a window and sticks her head out, panting heavily.

She comes back in and sits opposite Michael, pulling out her iPhone and holding a finger up.

"Who're you texting?" Michael asks curiously, leaning his head over. Chloe lays on her side and quickly rolls off the bed, wincing, before rolling under it.

"Nun'ya," she replies.

Michael waits patiently for Chloe to come back, and when she does, he steals her phone to read the messages. She doesn't care.

To; From Da Hood😎 [sunglasses emoji]

DUDE!!! I KNOW SOMEONE WHO LIKES YOU!!!!

From; From Da Hood😎

WHO WHO WHO

To; From Da Hood😎

What do I get in return?

From; From Da Hood😎

Idk what do ya want??

To; From Da Hood😎

For you to not hurt the person who likes you; emotionally, mentally, and ESPECIALLY not physically.

From; From Da Hood😎

I can promise that, id never intend to do that, and will do everything in my power not to.

To; From Da Hood😎

I trust you

It's Michael

From; From Da Hood😎

REALLY?!??!!??!!!? OMG ARE YOU SRS??? FOR REALZ??!?!? CAN I ASK HIM OUT?!???!!

To; From Da Hood😎

You have my blessing boy

And they had stopped messaging after that.

"Calum's Malum af too, y'know," Chloe says softly, stealing her phone back. "I wouldn't let him date you if he wasn't."

"I love you Chloe," Michael says, smiling.

"I know ya do, bud," she says, kissing his forehead and rolling onto 'her' side of Michael's double bed. "Now get some sleep."

When Michael crawls under the blankets with her, she turns off the lights, no longer being able to see the wide smile on Michael's face.

**a/n DO YOU LOVE ME ELLA??
I'm not over the fact that SOME PEOPLE EAT KANGAROOS!!!
EW. EW. EW. EW. apparently it tastes like chicken tho.
Okay bye :-)