Nineteen \\ "I want my best friend back"

*Calum*

"Chloe! Look what you did!" Calum scolded, motioning to the sobbing mess on the floor that was his boyfriend.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" she defended, tears springing up into her eyes. Calum scowled at her and walked over to Michael, picking him up bridal style.

"If you need us, we'll be in my room." Calum announces, Jordan suppressing a mock-gasp. Now wasn't the time for jokes. [a/n: tbh there's too much drama in this story and it's only just getting started]

Michael slowly stops crying, only emitting tiny sniffles.

"W-wait, Calu-Calum," he hiccups, putting his hand on his boyfriend's chest. Calum looks at him briefly before putting him down on his own feet.

Michael turns to him, arms crossed over his chest.

"What?"

"I never told you to put me down, asshole," Michael shakes his head, turning to face Chloe. "Okay not important."

Michael takes a deep breath and closes his eyes. Chloe was nervously biting her nails.

"Look, Chloe," he still had his eyes closed. "I'm sorry for everything. What I did was stupid, I realise that now." He opened his eyes, walking slowly towards her, holding his arms out. "Can we put this all behind us? I really want my best friend back."

Chloe was crying happy tears as she raced into Michael's arms and squeezed the life out of him.

"Thank you so much Michael. I love you, and I missed you so fucking much."

"I know, my phone was blowing up with your messages."

Jordan casually walks over to Calum, "told you they'd make up."

Calum turns to his best friend and smiles, opening his arms for a hug.

"C'mere," he taunts.

"No! Don't touch me!"

And that is how Calum ended up chasing Jordan around the house.

*

*

*

"I'm hungry, Calum," Michael complains, rolling over so he was on top of Calum.

"Then go get food."

"I want ice-cream."

"Then go get ice-cream."

"I want you to get me ice-cream."

"Well too bad."

"But Calum! I really want chocolate ice-cream!"

"Get the freaking chocolate ice-cream yourself."

"You're a bad boyfriend."

"We already established this when I got you pregnant."

Michael looks at Calum, mouth agape.

"You did not just go there."

"Suck it up, Princess." Calum looks up at him and smirks, poking his tongue out at Michael.

"Bye," Michael says, getting up and walking into the kitchen.

"Bring me back a spoon!"

"Get your own bloody spoon!"

[a/n] yo what up :-)

sO I RECENTLY STARTED LISTENING TO TWENTY ONE PILOTS (just the Blurryface album, though) aND THeY'RE REALLY GOOD

FUN FACT: Halsey is an anagram for Ashley :-)

EXTRA FUN FACT: there is none.

aNYWAY, this story is only beginning and then there's this other big problem that wILL CAUSE LOADS OF DRAMA ANd then I end the book and wE COME BACK FOR A SEQUEL

the new cover though!! I'm so proud!!!

K, bye,

-Isabella