Twenty-four \\ "its not like you can punish me"

a/n: lmao i'm mentioning Joy in this chapter XD

*Michael*

One day, Michael was happy and excited. The next, he was crying at Calum's doorstep.

Calum didn't understand--what happened?

So he asked.

"I-I told my mu-mum and-and she told m-me that she coul-dn't live with me an-anymore."

The younger boy immediately wrapped his arms around his boyfriend in a soothing hug.

"Ssh, baby, it's alright."

"No! No it's n-not!" Michael whined. "I h-have nowhere to l-live."

Calum let go of Calum for a second, "wait here, okay?" Michael nodded, rubbing his eyes and sniffling. Calum ran into his house, shouting something to his mother.

It wasn't long before he came back and grabbed Michael's hand.

"Come on," he said, smiling, dragging Michael inside his house. Michael kind of smiled as he followed his boyfriend inside.

"Hi Michael!" Calum's mother, Joy, greeted, waving at the boy.

"Hi," Michael replied, though his voice was small

Joy gestured for the two boys to sit down and they did.

"Michael, I understand your situation," Joy sympathized, "I wasn't exactly happy when Calum came home to me one day and told me he got his boyfriend pregnant," she glares at her son, who shrugs. "But that doesn't mean I think your mother's opinion is right. So, I've decided to let you stay here with us." Michael smiled really bright, tears no longer in his eyes. "I trust you two enough to let you sleep in the same bed, but, if I hear any...funny business, Calum is going to be sleeping on the couch."

Michael and Calum nod, but Calum was pouting--how could he control himself?

"Now, Michael, let's go get your stuff!"

*

*

*

"Hey Calum?" Michael asked, turning onto his side so he could face the other boy.

"Yeah?" Calum replied, doing the same to his boyfriend.

"Thank you."

Calum leans in and kisses Michael softly. "It's no problem," he says after they break apart.

Michael smiles, before smirking.

And, oh shit, Calum knew what he was about to do.

"No, Michael," Calum warned. Michael raised his eyebrows challengingly.

"Why? It's not like you can punish me. Then, you'll have to sleep on the couch." [a/n: Michael you lil shit]

Calum kind of rolls away from Michael, but it was no use.

So Calum tried to keep himself quiet while Michael gave him a hand job.

[a/n] next chapter will probably be the last.

The character ask is still open, go ask questions!!

I was actually going to write smut but I'm like lol nah

My wrists really sting :-((( (don't think anything bad, my wrists are really dry and I was scratching them)

Bye!,
-Peasant