Six\\ "I think you got a little problem down there"

a/n: time skip: they've been dating a month. shitty blowjob warning

*Michael*

Michael ran into the room and jumped over the back of the lounge, laying down with his head on Calum's lap.

"Hi," he giggles.

Calum smiles down at his boyfriend, playing with his hair.

Michael leans up and whispers into Calum's ear, "I think you got a little problem down there."

Calum blushes as he realises he does, in fact, have a boner.

"I guess it just shows I still like you," he shrugs, smiling at Michael.

"It's uncomfortable to lay on," Michael grumbles, crossing his arms and moving off Calum's lap.

"You could always take care of it for me," Calum says flirtatiously, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

Michael shrugs and grabs Calum's hand, leading them to Calum's room and locking the door.

"M-Michael are you s-serious?" Calum stutters as Michael sits him down on the bed. Michael nods, hands reaching up to Calum's belt.

He unbuckled Calum's belt and slowly pulled his pants down, boxers going down in the process.

Michael gulped in intimidation as Calum's dīck springs out. He only hesitated for a second, before he brought his mouth to the tip, kitten-licking it.

Calum shudders in pleasure as Michael starts to take him in, bobbing his head until Calum's dīck reaches the back of his throat.

Michael gags a little, before sucking until his cheeks were hollow.

Calum lets out a breathy moan, gripping onto Michael's hair.

"M-M-Michael," Calum moans, leaning his head back in pleasure.

Michael hums, sending vibrations through Calum's dïck, bringing him closer to the edge.

"S-shit M-Mikey, fúck I'm s-so close," Calum whimpers, before releasing into Michael's mouth.

Michael swallows, face twisting into a look of disgust.

"Ew," he complains, snuggling his face into Calum's chest, before kissing his lips.

They just sit there making out for a while, before Michael says, "I think I wanna go all the way with you."

"Are you sure?" Calum asks seriously.

"But how do you even have sex anyway?"

____________________________________________________________________________
a/n: hi this was so shitty I'm embarrassed *covers blushing cheeks*

HEY ELLA THE ANCHOR TATTOO COVER IS ON THE SIDE FOR YOU NOW YOU DONT HAVE TO YOUTUBE IT

Smut next chapter because why tf not?

Okay anyways bye my lovelies!!