Thirteen \\ "Mother nature my dear... multi-colour-haired friend"

a/n: if someone could do something interesting that'd be gr8 (i think this is still Michael's hair colour lol i'm behind)

*Michael*

Michael walked into school, nervousness written clear over his face.

He didn't look different from anyone else. Well... let's not count his hair (which looked like blue dye had thrown up on his white hair.)

"Uh, Michael," Chloe groaned, leaning her arm against his shoulder.

"Ow. What's wrong?" he asked, confused as to what was wrong with his best friend.

"Mother Nature, my dear... multi-colour-haired friend," Chloe says exasperatedly.

"Oh... ew," Michael complains. (a/n: she's on her period aha)

"It hurts like a... I dunno, Mikey, it just hurts," she huffs, closing her eyes tightly shut in frustration. "You're lucky you don't have these sort of problems."

Michael rolls his eyes at Chloe's theatrics.

Chloe walks away, and Michael just starts walking around the hallways, not going anywhere in particular.

"Michael!" The boy groans upon hearing Calum call his name. He walks faster, but Calum catches up.

"Look, can we just talk... in private."

Michael sighs and reluctantly agrees. Calum smiles, dragging him into the boy's bathroom after making sure it was empty.

"Look, Mikey, I do want the baby."

(a/n: this is the prologue haha I'm not rewriting this scene.)

"Don't just say you want it if you don't mean it, Calum," Michael deadpans, looking down at the ground.

"But it looks like I do," Calum whistles, smiling. Michael groans, hiding his face in his hands.

"How can I be so sure you're not just playing with my emotions?" Michael asks, giving Calum a heart-shatteringly stern look.

"Oh, kitten. You'll always be my number one, and this baby won't stop that," Calum replies, pulling his Kitten into a hug.

"You need to prove to me this isn't a game," Michael huffs, pulling away and crossing his arms over his chest.

"I don't care how long that'll take, as long as I do prove it."

"All right, soccer-mum."

Michael pet Calum's chest and exits the bathroom.

"Well, he's gonna have to try hard," Michael mutters to himself, as he heads to his form class.

[a/n] at least he's a step closer to forgiving Calum!

haha... shoot me (joking seriously put the gun down)

as much as I hate self-promotion (it's annoying), could you check out my new story? It's called One and it's about eight teenagers put into this place, and have to escape as someone kills them off one by one. It sounds creepy lol. It had a tiny bit of malum though.

You should probably just ignore that paragraph oh well...

Dedicated to @Jesus_in_a_skirt bc (usually) her comments make me laugh really hard.

Bye Lovelies!