Twenty \\ "Didn't you hear my awesome screaming skills?"

a/n: Michael's not very pregnant sorry i should have mentioned this earlier

*Calum*

Michael was trying to scream along to some random song playing when Calum walked into the room. He laughed and Michael turned to him, surprised, and fell off the chair he was standing on. Luckily, he fell onto the lounge chair.

Calum chuckled again and turned the stereo off.

"Hey!" Michael complained, "I was listening to that!"

"Hm," Calum pretended to think this over. "No you weren't." Michael rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"Okay, fine, maybe I wasn't. But, didn't you hear my awesome screaming skills!" Michael yelled excitedly. Calum pulled a semi-thoughtful face before laughing. [a/n: i'm trying to learn to scream yay me]

"You can't scream," he concludes. Michael crosses his arms over his chest, closing his eyes and pulling a sour face, making sure he wasn't looking at the younger boy. "Aw Mikey," Calum cooed, walking over to him and leaning over so his face was in front of the other boy's face.

"No," Michael whines, turning away so Calum was facing the side of his head.

Calum pouts and sits down on the floor in front of Michael.

"C'mon baby," he says in a begging voice. Michael slightly opens one of his eyes, immediately closing it again after seeing Calum right in front of him. "Kitten?"

Michael sighs, but doesn't open his eyes.

Calum leans up and kisses Michael's cheek, trailing kisses down his neck and all around. Calum sucked on his skin, causing his boyfriend to moan.

Michael eyes instantly shot open as he whimpered, "I forgive you."

*
*
*

*Ashton* [bet you didn't expect that, ha]

Everything was moving so fast; he didn't know what was happening.

At first, it was just a tiny crush. But now, it was so much more.

He was scared--no, terrified--of what would happen.

They had only been dating for a few weeks, what would his reaction be? What would he do?

Ashton felt like he didn't know anything. He felt useless; he felt un-wanted.

He felt completely and utterly dumb.

The only thing Ashton Irwin knew, was that he was hopelessly in love with Luke Hemmings.

[a/n] omfg Ash and Luke are so cute.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 1K VOTES AND ALMOST 11K READS!!
                ALSO, THANKS FOR PUTTING UP WITH MY SHIT

YOU GUYS MEAN A LOT TO ME, YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH

Bye :-),
-Peasant