Sixteen \\ "God you're so fucking cute"

*Michael*

Michael giggles, "hi Chloe!"

"God you're so fucking cute, Michael," Calum said. Michael looks towards him and smiles.

"Do you want to know something, Calum?" Michael asked. Calum nodded and shrugged. "We never officially broke up. So, technically, we're still dating."

Chloe covers her face with her hands, "oh no."

"So?" Calum asks, feeling stupid.

"So, that means I can still do this," Michael responds, moving over so he was straddling Calum's lap. Calum's eyes widened and he smiled.

Michael wriggled his eyebrows as he slowly leaned in.

"Nah I'm just kidding," Michael giggled, getting up off Calum's lap.

Calum frowned and looked down at his lap.

Michael smirked as he leant down and attached his lips to Calum's, kissing him, taking him by surprise.

Chloe, still covering her eyes, stands up and (attempts to) subtly leave the room. It's kind of hard to when you can't see.

Michael jumps away from Calum, looking at his best friend and smiling awkwardly.

Calum just sat there, eyes wide, touching his lips softly. Michael gulps as Chloe takes her hands away from her eyes and slowly backed away, turning her head around.

"Michael just kissed Calum!" she yelled, turning around and running away to try and find Luke, Ashton, her sister and Jordan.

"Wait, why is everyone in my house anyway?" Michael asked, confused. Calum shrugs, still awe-struck.

"Michael!" They heard a voice yell, and Michael screamed. Calum laughed as the four other teenager ran into the room and hugged Michael.

"I'm so happy, Michael!" Luke yelled, squeezing Michael tight.

"Ditto," Chloe said, standing back with Jordan, who said nothing. Ashton was congratulating Calum on, and I quote, "getting his man back."

"Wait, all we did was kiss!" Michael objected, feeling scared from all this attention.

"So?" Ashton asked, "it's cute. You guys are cute. Couple goals." Luke slaps Ashton upside the head and pouts. "Sorry Luke."

"Really? Calum got me pregnant. You want to get pregnant?" Michael asked sarcastically.

"I'm a fucking top!" Ashton yells, pulling on his hair. Luke pokes his tongue out at his boyfriend.

"Oops, sorry. You want to get Luke pregnant?" Michael corrects himself, Luke choking on his saliva. Ashton burst out laughing as Luke scowled at him.

"No. I'm not getting pregnant. I already have a pregnant friend, and I'm not sure Chloe can handle another one," Luke explains.

"You're not my friend!" Chloe yells. Luke pouts. "I'm just kidding, Luke," she apologises, hugging him from behind.

"Bitch that's my boyfriend!" Ashton threatens.

"Dude, I'm not going to hit on Luke. He's attractive and all, but I don't swing that..." Chloe trails off, looking at Michael, who's eyes were tearing up and his face was red.

"Y-you didn't tell me you w-were gay," Michael splutters, standing up and running out of the room.

"Oh shit," Chloe whispers.

"Chloe." Andrea says sternly. "What did you do?"

[a/n] shit is going down yet again.