| 18 |

the secrets out, being a badass, and confessions

"The plan is simple but effective, and for this to work we need to be in sync and hit them at the same time

"The plan is simple but effective, and for this to work we need to be in sync and hit them at the same time." I explained back at the 'Crows Nest' and Alex and I were in front of the rest explaining the plan.

"How exactly do we do that?" Chad asks, then I exchange a look at Alex, cause him and I both know how to strike them at the same time, and I let Alex take the floor.

"We'll split up into four teams, each team will have at least two or three Raven members in it, as well as six police officers and Jackie, was generous enough to let us lend six of his loyal members of his gang," Alex looks at me and I nod and I walked up and I pulled out a board and has each team in place.

"Here's the teams; the first team is Allie and Mikey they'll take the one near the edge of the woods." I say, putting a blue pushpin on the location near the woods. "Sean and Chad?" I point to the two of them, "You two will take the one in the abandoned neighborhood," I say putting a red pushpin on the location. "CeCe and Alex?" They both look at me, "You're taking the one on the train tracks." I say putting a green pushpin on their location. "And Charlie, Noah, and I will take the docs." I say looking at Charlie and Noah and they both nod at me. "And Luna, you're going to stay with Jenna and the rest of the children that haven't been taken and keep them safe until we catch Donovan." She nods at me.

After a while, CeCe looks out the only window on one of the walls and sees wings from Gargoyles and that causes her eyes to widened a smidge and then look at Alex, and he was confused for a moment and then CeCe moves her eyes to the window and he follows her eye movement and had the same reaction she had.

"Could you excuse CeCe, Diana and I for just a moment?" Alex says and he gently takes my arm and the three of us went out of the room and I was beyond confused at this point.

"What's going on guys?" I asked them.

"The guys are here." Was all CeCe said to cause my eyes to widened a bit and I looked outside and she was right, I could recognize Goliath's silhouette anywhere, well, besides Thailog.