| 9 |

visions and metamorphosis

Manhattan was facing a thunderstorm after the snowy season had come to an end

Manhattan was facing a thunderstorm after the snowy season had come to an end. The rain was pouring like it was raining cats and dogs, and thunder and lightning coming down heavy.

At Diana's apartment, the girl is sound asleep for a person who has had a near-death experience only a few weeks ago. But she wasn't going to have a peaceful slumber tonight. She was having another dream, it was enough to toss and turn in your sleep.

She turns on her other side and grips the sheets without knowing, and her necklace was flickering turning bright, too dark. Underneath her eyelids, her eyes move back and forth, and deep inside her head, something was going to happen, she was having a dream and then a vision.

~Diana's Mind~

It was dark and Diana was all alone, dressed in her baggy nightshirt, and pajama pants.

She spins around trying to find any light or anything but has found nothing in the blackness.

"Hello? Alex? Chad? Goliath? Anybody?" She calls out, but no replies, just dead quiet.

Then lightning crashed around her, having her whip around in every direction. She winces as one lightning bolt came too close for her comfort, and then a large lightning bolt crashed down and water splashed furiously, and the same two silhouettes came, one was a woman and one was a man. She wanted to reach out but they vanished in a snap.

At the corner of her eye, she sees a white door with a label. She walks to the door and reaches for the knob and grips the doorknob and twists it open.

As soon as she had opened it, she was faced with what looks like a snowy scenery, with mountains in the distance. Her gaze landed on a rock like entrance and became curious, but as soon as she took a step, her vision became white and was inside somewhere, and she assumed the inside of the rock like entrance. She hears men talking and turns to a group of doctors and soldiers.