| 16 |

speak of the devil and he shall appear

It's been a couple of days since the whole Thailog situation and the fact that Donovan can be back in Manhattan god knows when

It's been a couple of days since the whole Thailog situation and the fact that Donovan can be back in Manhattan god knows when. And I think it's going to be sooner rather than later.

I've been in my room at my apartment, and was wondering why Donovan wanted us back, and by us, I mean me, CeCe, Alex, Luna, and the other younger people of the Ravens. And yes, even Chad. I think it's because he wants more guinea pigs for testing more of his serums. Long story short, Donovan is a man that wants an army of people with powers that can rival the gods above, his words not mine. So, when I was 7-years-old, and Alex, CeCe, Luna, and some other children were about 10 or 11, we were kidnapped by Donovan's men, and were taken to an unknown location.

We've been there for years and we hated every second of it. We were injected with a serum that would make us like a super soldier, like in Captain America, but it didn't affect us for some odd reason. I realized the reason for why it didn't work for me, but for the others, I had no idea for why it didn't affect them.

After a while of that, I hear my phone ring and I get up and walk towards it and then it stopped as soon as my hand was near it, when I was looking at my phone for a moment, and got ready for another night of patrols and busting bad guys like bank robbers and thugs like that. So, once I was dressed, I grabbed my keys, wallet, and my bike helmet and headed out the door.

I walk out of the door and I locked the door and looked in the mailbox to see if I had any mail from anybody, but there wasn't, thankfully. I didn't want to deal with that at the station, once I locked the mailbox and made my way towards my motorbike. As I got on my bike and got my helmet, I started the motor and rode to the station.

I made it to the station in one piece, because my bike was like a death trap at some points

"So, what do we got this time?"

I walked into the office and I see only Alex in there and I got confused at first, actually I'm confused all together.

"Where's Luna and CeCe?" I ask him and keeps working on his stuff, and I place my bag on the table and took a seat.