| 19 |

the battle & the rescue 

~~~~~

#Authors Note: Alright people, this one is pretty long so like Scar from The Lion King, Be Prepared for the long one.

~~~~~

"Alright everyone, does everyone know what to do when we execute the plan tonight?" Everyone, excluding the gargoyles were here to do one more last-minute planning so we don't screw it up, when no one answered, that answered the question.

"Good, break off into your teams and wait for the okay, we're heading out ten minutes after sunset." Chavez says and everyone broke off into their teams and Alex and CeCe look over at me, and we nod at each other as we were reading each other's minds, and we went into another part of the station, a secluded part, and we locked the door behind us, and covered the windows with the blinds.

"Okay, we got the plan situated, but what if the plan doesn't go the way it should?" CeCe asks and I leaned myself against the wall and folded my arms together.

"It has to work." All eyes went to me, and I looked up at them. "It has to,"

"How do you know it'll work?" Alex asks me, and I take out my necklace that I haven't worn in years, the one that I kept in my jewelry box for years.

"It will," I say and I looked up at them. "Because I'm not sure what we'll do if it doesn't."

"We'll get them back, and kick Donovan's ass." CeCe says and all three of us came up to each other, and we look at each other, and CeCe brings her fist up in the center. "Whatever it takes."

Alex nods at her response brings his fist up with CeCe's. "Whatever it takes."

I look up at my best friends/ brother and sister, and nod and bring up my fist up with theirs.