| 20 |

movies & most definitely no kiss & telling 

~~~~~

#Authors Note: This chapter is going to be a bit shorter than the last chapters and this one is having more Diana and Goliath moments, plus a surprise, there might be a small warning in the chapter, I'll let you know and all that.

And this song has been stuck in my head for days and it's really good. Feel Something by Robin Schulz ft. SAYGRACE

and before I forget;

*WARNING MUST READ THIS BEFORE CONTINUING*

There's a bit of spicy spice near the end of the chapter, and this is probably one of the first times that I'm, writing it so please bear with me on it, and if there are any minors out there reading this chapter, please avoid reading it. 

~~~~~

It has been a few weeks since we brought Donovan back into police custody and everything has sort of gone back to normal. For example, Jenna became a stay-at-home mother to the orphans, and Mark has a job to help her with the bills, and the NYPD has caught and brought in burglars, and regular crooks and all that.

"Okay, after this last part of the report and we'll be free for two weeks of paid vacation." I say to Alex, CeCe, and Luna.

"Oh, thank the lord." Luna says throwing her hands up in the air.

"Amen to that." CeCe says, and Alex nods with her.

"Yeah, we do, but keep your guards up you guys. You never know when evil will pop up and make trouble." Alex says putting some of the arrest reports that we did a few nights ago into a file and puts it in the compartment to send it to Chavez.

The three ladies in the room, that being Luna, CeCe, and I turned to Alex. "Wow Alex, that's a nice way to make things extremely dreary." I say as I looked back at my report and he shoots me a look.