| 4 |

the awakening part 5: final part

By the time Alex and I get to the bottom of the apartment complex, he's leading us to his car, we get in and buckled our seat belts, on our way to where the next Cyberbiotics station will be hit next, Alex says that the last one is an airship

By the time Alex and I get to the bottom of the apartment complex, he's leading us to his car, we get in and buckled our seat belts, on our way to where the next Cyberbiotics station will be hit next, Alex says that the last one is an airship. I hear a buzzing noise coming from the radio that was connected to the radio of his car. I turned the dial to get the right channel, once I got the right channel, someone started speaking.

'Any units near East bound, plane crash in the Hudson river.'

As soon as we hear the radio we head east bound towards the Hudson river. On our way there was an explosion that could be heard for miles. When we get to an opening showing a clear view of the river there's a big fire coming from the airship and people are jumping out of it and toward safety. We get out of the car and go over to the side of the river had started to see the amount of damage that's being caused, I knew that something wasn't right.

Then out of the corner of my eye I see figures emerging from the large amount of smoke from the crash, and it looks like Goliath and another gargoyle with him, but this one is different than the others I've seen back at the castle. This one is skinnier and has flaming red hair that can be spot from a mile away.

As they flew overhead I couldn't help but think that something bad was gonna happen, I look over at Andrew, and he had his eyes on the two until they disappeared from our sights. He looks at me with his hazel eyes and I look at him with my light blue ones, almost telepathically we rushed to the car and we speed off to find them.

We are on the road to the castle but as we come to the building where Goliath and I first took that tour around the city and the attack from those guy's yesterday. I tell him to go that way and he did and parked by the building and waited for me in the car.

I used the elevator to get to the top and waited for Goliath to show up, after a minute or two I pull out my phone and the time is about past 11 pm. I look around again trying desperately to see if Goliath would show up, after a moment I see him in the distance gliding his way over where I am, I take a step back so he could have some room to land. After landing on the roof, I went up to him and spoke.