| 7 |

they're brothers keeper

So, here's what you need to get caught up

First off, Xanatos put an artifact known as the Eye of Odin, which had the power to give anyone ultimate power, etc. Also, Xanatos framed the Gargoyles of stealing it. Which was a bad move on his part. Also, Demona broke into my apartment and shot me with a poison dart, it pierced my badge, so I was not poisoned like Demona would've wanted. So, Lex and Broadway stayed with me until sunrise. So, that's what happened.

Currently, it's my night off and I'm in the clock tower sketching the ocean with triton in it, and lightning was in the water, and the dreams I keep having are getting more intense which I will explain more about in the near future, and I keep checking my phone for any updates from Alex, because he is following Xanatos like he's done something wrong again. I swear, Alex is so obsessed with bringing Xanatos in prison again.

While that was happening, Lex, Broadway, and Brooklyn were playing a videogame that I bought for them a couple of weeks back. But, they were fighting over that game that it's just ridiculous. I mean, their fighting over that game like a couple of kids.

"Come on Lex, it's my turn." Brooklyn says to Lex.

"Just a sec."

"Come on, you've been playing that thing since we woke up." He says. As they argued my patience was wearing thin.

"That's because I'm the only one who knows how to work it." Lex says not taking his eyes off the screen. Then Broadway walks in with a sandwich that was really big.

"Why do you wanna learn how to fly a helicopter?" he says then takes a big bite out of his sandwich. "You have wings."

"You wouldn't understand." Lex says finally taking his eyes off the tv. Now, my patience is on thin ice, they behave worse than Melody and Michael when they argue.