| 11 |

eye of the beholder

eye of the beholder

"Guy's, I am not wearing this

"Guy's, I am not wearing this."

"Come on, this is perfect for you."

"I am not going to this Halloween party dressed in Princess Leia's slave bikini."

I am currently at the Halloween store with CeCe, Jenna, and Luna. was one of my other girl best friends and was like another sister to me. She was really rebellious and sassy with a bad temper, but she means well. We were doing last minute shopping for finding Halloween costumes for the Halloween party that's coming up. And so far, all the girls found their costumes, except for me.

"I do not like this costume one bit," I say turning from every angle and showing the girls that I didn't like this costume.

"What's wrong with it?" Luna asks we all turn to her and looked at her like 'are you serious?' and I look in the mirror.

"You really need the answer for that?"

"Well, I think it's sexy." I look at her with a look of disbelief and covered my stomach.

"I feel really exposed." I look in the mirror and notice that the store clerk was walking around she looks at me and did a double take. She comes toward me and looks at me up and down.

"You serious with that costume?" She asks me.

"Oh no. I'm not wearing this." I say.

"And you, didn't pick this out right?" She asks me, and I wrap my arms around my stomach again and shake my head no.

"No, I didn't, but she did, and I protested so many times but my best friend wouldn't listen to me." I pointed to Luna, who by the way looks offended. The store clerk looked at Luna and shakes her head then looks at me.